Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[LOOKING FOR] HA Corsola
Hi there, so it's been so long since I've visited that I had to make a new account (hence the name), but I'm looking for a Cursed Body Corsola since I only have Sword. I have some other HA gen 8 guys I can offer in return, including Snom, Darumaka, Applin, Rookidee, Impidimp, and Hattena. Please respond if interested, thank you!
What was your old forum name? I can breed a Corsola as long as you just want the HA and nothing special like 0 Spe or 0 Att.
Just a fossil from the days of olde.
Sword and Shield Trades
(Dec 4, 2019, 06:09 PM)Hojunhu Wrote: What was your old forum name? I can breed a Corsola as long as you just want the HA and nothing special like 0 Spe or 0 Att.

I actually have no idea what my old name was unfortunately, that's why I made a new account. I did a lot of breeding in ORAS and trying to get back into it. That would be great if you could breed me one, the IVs or egg moves don't matter at all, just the HA is fine.
Hello i don't want to bother with a new thread so i ask there if i can have an HA corsola too Smile ? edit: i can trade some pokemon with HA or give some 6iv breeded pokmemons
@its_WinK, @ItsBeenaWhile I'll get you both sorted. Look for my PM.
Just a fossil from the days of olde.
Sword and Shield Trades
Thanks for the corsola dood i gave up rep, hope u will do the same Smile