Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[LOOKING FOR] HA Ponyta/Rapidash [S/M]
(Sep 14, 2017, 09:11 AM)wartty Wrote: Ohhh your right !! @"sayntshido" you can only purchase them at the battle royale dome I believe

It seems so! Well, I got one rare candy @wartty. Wanna trade for the Ponyta/Rapidash?  Big Grin

I am free now and I can go to the Plaza if you are free too.
 ~ Always ready to fire up the party! ~ 
@"sayntshido" **** sorry I missed you again !! I'll be on for like an hour but then I'll be out all day till tonight, oh and do you want it in a Pokeball Fastball or a Dreamball?
Dont know why I never thought to put this here...
All your Hidden Ability needs in one place <3
(Sep 15, 2017, 10:35 AM)wartty Wrote: @"sayntshido" **** sorry I missed you again !! I'll be on for like an hour but then I'll be out all day till tonight, oh and do you want it in a Pokeball Fastball or a Dreamball?

@wartty No problem! I'll be home all day tomorrow, hopefully we can trade then! A fastball would be great! Thanks man  Big Grin
@sayntshido awesome lol sorry about the IVs it was a bit of a mess getting the HA into a Dreamball and Fastball xD fast ball was the right choice though !! When works for you to trade?
(Sep 16, 2017, 11:40 AM)wartty Wrote: @sayntshido awesome lol sorry about the IVs it was a bit of a mess getting the HA into a Dreamball and Fastball xD fast ball was the right choice though !! When works for you to trade?

@wartty Sorry for the trouble too! I live in China -- so I am afraid my timezone (UTC+8:00) is probably different from yours Sad
I am usually available throughout all the day though (9:30 am to 11:30 pm in UTC+8:00).

I just woke up, and I am free during the whole morning and night. What is your timezone and when are you available?
@"sayntshido" no problem at all if your still around we could do this right now? Smile
(Sep 16, 2017, 07:35 PM)wartty Wrote: @"sayntshido" no problem at all if your still around we could do this right now? Smile

@wartty Sure! Getting online. My FC is the one shown in my avatar (<--). IGN's Black.  Big Grin
@"sayntshido" **** sorry I was on my way home when I sent that Dx you still there?? I'll add you up anow and head online !
(Sep 16, 2017, 08:37 PM)wartty Wrote: @"sayntshido" **** sorry I was on my way home when I sent that Dx you still there?? I'll add you up anow and head online !

@wartty No problem! I am also sorry that I had to leave to have lunch that time.

I'll be online tomorrow (17th) from 9:30-11:30 am, 14:00-17:00 pm and 18:00-23:00 pm (UTC+8:00). No worries, we can trade whenever you can.  Big Grin
@"sayntshido" damn did I miss you again? Kay I'll check back tonight ~