Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[LOOKING FOR] HA Ponyta/Rapidash [S/M]
(Sep 17, 2017, 07:09 AM)wartty Wrote: @"sayntshido" damn did I miss you again? Kay I'll check back tonight ~

Hi @wartty! Are you there? I can get online right now  Big Grin
 ~ Always ready to fire up the party! ~ 
@"sayntshido" I'll be ready to go in like 20 mins ~
Dont know why I never thought to put this here...
All your Hidden Ability needs in one place <3
(Sep 17, 2017, 07:58 PM)wartty Wrote: @"sayntshido" I'll be ready to go in like 20 mins ~

@wartty Great! I'll wait for you (but I'll probably have to leave in 30-40 minutes).

If it's too incovenient for you we can do it later  Smile
@"sayntshido" all good I'm heading online now :D so glad to be getting this to you, I put the fastball Ponyta together a few months back and your only the second person to request one x3 and you got me to breed to HA in as well which is awesome cause it was impossible to have HA Pokemon in apricornballs before this gen
Dont know why I never thought to put this here...
All your Hidden Ability needs in one place <3
(Sep 17, 2017, 08:13 PM)wartty Wrote: @"sayntshido" all good I'm heading online now :D so glad to be getting this to you, I put the fastball Ponyta together a few months back and your only the second person to request one x3 and you got me to breed to HA in as well which is awesome cause it was impossible to have HA Pokemon in apricornballs before this gen

@wartty Great! I'll be heading online too. See ya!
@wartty Thanks man! You probably have one already, but I got you one HA Kanto-Vulpix 5 IVs with Hypnosis and Extrasensory.  Big Grin