Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[LOOKING FOR] Help Completing my Dex, I'm almost there :D
(Mar 30, 2017, 04:28 PM)Gyousei Wrote:
(Mar 30, 2017, 04:19 PM)RetroTyphlosion Wrote:
(Mar 30, 2017, 03:44 PM)Gyousei Wrote:
(Mar 30, 2017, 03:39 PM)RetroTyphlosion Wrote: @Gyousei I have already completed my Dex. I have most of the Pokemon you need in my box, though I've traded a few away. Just tell me what you need, and I'll Link Trade with you. I do want my Pokemon back, though.... Just trade for the Dex, and give it back to me, please. Other than that, I would love to help you!

awesome! thanks so much :D, Your Fc isn't on your profile so I'll need that though
@Gyousei I don't think I'll be able to give you my FC.... can we just meet up in Festival Plaza sometime?
as far as I'm aware, we can't link trade unless we share FCs unless we're physically next to each other
@Gyousei No, we can still Link Trade. Just go to Festival Plaza and connect to the Internet. There, anyone (Including myself) can can request a Link Trade with you, regardless of our location, or if you have my FC. Also, you can request ones of your own, too.
VGC|Breeding|Forum Regular|Amethyst 0mega

PM me if you need help with competitive battling!
(Mar 30, 2017, 04:31 PM)RetroTyphlosion Wrote:
(Mar 30, 2017, 03:44 PM)Gyousei Wrote:
(Mar 30, 2017, 03:39 PM)RetroTyphlosion Wrote: @Gyousei I have already completed my Dex. I have most of the Pokemon you need in my box, though I've traded a few away. Just tell me what you need, and I'll Link Trade with you. I do want my Pokemon back, though.... Just trade for the Dex, and give it back to me, please. Other than that, I would love to help you!

awesome! thanks so much :D, Your Fc isn't on your profile so I'll need that though
@Gyousei I don't think I'll be able to give you my FC.... can we just meet up in Festival Plaza sometime?
as far as I'm aware, we can't link trade unless we share FCs unless we're physically next to each other
@Gyousei No, we can still Link Trade. Just go to Festival Plaza and connect to the Internet. There, anyone (Including myself) can can request a Link Trade with you, regardless of our location, or if you have my FC. Also, you can request ones of your own, too.

alrighty, I'm online now
(Mar 30, 2017, 04:39 PM)Gyousei Wrote:
(Mar 30, 2017, 04:31 PM)RetroTyphlosion Wrote:
(Mar 30, 2017, 03:44 PM)Gyousei Wrote: awesome! thanks so much :D, Your Fc isn't on your profile so I'll need that though

alrighty, I'm online now
@Gyousei Okey-Dokey, looking for you in the Festival Plaza...
VGC|Breeding|Forum Regular|Amethyst 0mega

PM me if you need help with competitive battling!