Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[LOOKING FOR] Help Completing my Dex, I'm almost there :D
I have Tirtouga, Archen and Shieldon Smile
Water is best type, they are beautiful and strong.
I can help you with these:

Archeops-can breed to make archen
Tirtouga
Drampa
Sandshrew
Crobat
Glalie
(Mar 30, 2017, 10:51 AM)Oddish 4 ever Wrote: I have Tirtouga, Archen and Shieldon Smile

That would be awesome :D

(Mar 30, 2017, 12:30 PM)LonerBird Wrote: I can help you with these:

Archeops-can breed to make archen
Tirtouga
Drampa
Sandshrew
Crobat
Glalie
I played a little cheaty and used a crapload of pomeg berries to spike my golbats happiness so it would finally evolve, so I got Crobat covered, and I finally chained enough to find a male glalie so that's under control too, but the rest would be awesome! :D thanks so much for your help
@LonerBird  @Oddish 4 ever I've added both of you, thanks again so much for your help :D I'm so close now, 94%
(Mar 30, 2017, 02:00 PM)Gyousei Wrote: I've added both of you, thanks again so much for your help :D I'm so close now, 94%

hey i can help you (again) with lunala and Bruxish
 Just give yourself to love! Love love love love--NO!
(Mar 30, 2017, 02:27 PM)Omradem Wrote:
(Mar 30, 2017, 02:00 PM)Gyousei Wrote: I've added both of you, thanks again so much for your help :D I'm so close now, 94%

hey i can help you (again) with lunala and Bruxish

I've got bruxish covered, but Lunala would be greatly appreciated :D
@Gyousei I have already completed my Dex. I have most of the Pokemon you need in my box, though I've traded a few away. Just tell me what you need, and I'll Link Trade with you. I do want my Pokemon back, though.... Just trade for the Dex, and give it back to me, please. Other than that, I would love to help you!
VGC|Breeding|Forum Regular|Amethyst 0mega

PM me if you need help with competitive battling!
(Mar 30, 2017, 03:39 PM)RetroTyphlosion Wrote: @Gyousei I have already completed my Dex. I have most of the Pokemon you need in my box, though I've traded a few away. Just tell me what you need, and I'll Link Trade with you. I do want my Pokemon back, though.... Just trade for the Dex, and give it back to me, please. Other than that, I would love to help you!

awesome! thanks so much :D, Your Fc isn't on your profile so I'll need that though
(Mar 30, 2017, 03:44 PM)Gyousei Wrote:
(Mar 30, 2017, 03:39 PM)RetroTyphlosion Wrote: @Gyousei I have already completed my Dex. I have most of the Pokemon you need in my box, though I've traded a few away. Just tell me what you need, and I'll Link Trade with you. I do want my Pokemon back, though.... Just trade for the Dex, and give it back to me, please. Other than that, I would love to help you!

awesome! thanks so much :D, Your Fc isn't on your profile so I'll need that though
@Gyousei I don't think I'll be able to give you my FC.... can we just meet up in Festival Plaza sometime?
VGC|Breeding|Forum Regular|Amethyst 0mega

PM me if you need help with competitive battling!
(Mar 30, 2017, 04:19 PM)RetroTyphlosion Wrote:
(Mar 30, 2017, 03:44 PM)Gyousei Wrote:

@Gyousei I don't think I'll be able to give you my FC.... can we just meet up in Festival Plaza sometime?
as far as I'm aware, we can't link trade unless we share FCs unless we're physically next to each other