Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[LOOKING FOR] Joltik For sun/moon
I'm trying to get my hands on a Joltik for breeding in sun and moon. 
My game name is Loki and I put a Lv. 1♀ Charmander into the GTS searching for a Joltik. 
It  doesn't have to be fancy and I would really appreciate it some one will help me out with a trade.  

thanks for the help.
      -Loki
(Feb 4, 2017, 11:12 PM)jonoakagod Wrote: I'm trying to get my hands on a Joltik for breeding in sun and moon. 
My game name is Loki and I put a Lv. 1♀ Charmander into the GTS searching for a Joltik. 
It  doesn't have to be fancy and I would really appreciate it some one will help me out with a trade.  

thanks for the help.
      -Loki

I'm actually breeding a Joltik that I caught in Black 2 right now. I'll get working on one to send you. Do you have Sun or Moon?
I have sun
(Feb 4, 2017, 11:32 PM)jonoakagod Wrote: I have sun

Would you be willing to catch a Snow Warning Vulpix for me? I like breeding my 'Mons from scratch.
(Feb 4, 2017, 11:35 PM)srushj11 Wrote:
(Feb 4, 2017, 11:32 PM)jonoakagod Wrote: I have sun

Would you be willing to catch a Snow Warning Vulpix for me? I like breeding my 'Mons from scratch.

Yah man I'll msg the post again once I get it
Okay, and I can put up the Galvanize Geodude that I caught for it. I've already breed it, so I'll be okay without it.
both of you ? do you need any HA pokemon at moon? Smile
(Feb 4, 2017, 11:42 PM)srushj11 Wrote: Okay, and I can put up the Galvanize Geodude that I caught for it. I've already breed it, so I'll be okay without it.

Yo yo yo. I got you one
(Feb 6, 2017, 02:26 PM)jonoakagod Wrote:
(Feb 4, 2017, 11:42 PM)srushj11 Wrote: Okay, and I can put up the Galvanize Geodude that I caught for it. I've already breed it, so I'll be okay without it.

Yo yo yo. I got you one

That's great! Would you like my Geodude, and how would you like to do this?
I'll add your friend code to my ds for a link trade