Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[LOOKING FOR] LF: Love Ball Flabébé & Dream Ball Skitty FT: Listed
Hi everyone!  I'm having no luck finding a Flabébé in a Love Ball & a Skitty in a Dream Ball on my own, would anyone happen to have any extras?  Perfect nature, IVs/EVs, and egg moves are not necessary, I'd just like a Flabébé with a red flower if possible and a blue flower if not.  I have a handful of Apricorn Ball/Dream Ball/Beast Ball mons I can offer in return!  Thanks for reading, I hope we can trade soon :)

Love Ball 
Kanto Vulpix (HA, 5IV, Timid)Alolan Vulpix (HA, 2 Egg Move, 5IV, Timid)Eevee (HA, 4 Egg Move, 5IV)Ralts, Togepi, Mawile, Swablu, Feebas, Mareanie, Jangmo-o, Pichu, Happiny/Chansey

Moon Ball 
Ralts, Litwick, Shinx, Mimikyu

Dream Ball 
Porygon, Mudkip, Munna, Bulbasaur, Wooper

Heavy Ball 
Beldum, Scyther

Friend Ball 
Honedge

Lure Ball 
Magikarp, Marill

Fast Ball 
Barboach, Scyther

Beast Ball 
Absol, Bounsweet, Goomy, Gabite, Beldum, Axew, Gastly, Honedge
hi do they need to be born in specific games?
(Jan 4, 2018, 10:10 PM)Drangor2 Wrote: hi do they need to be born in specific games?

Nope! As long as I can use them in USUM any game origin is fine :)
Do you knw if the red and blue can be breeded and be born as same ? Or do they become different ?

I might try to get one in 16/17 hours if no one offers (since i sleep at these hours)
(Jan 4, 2018, 11:45 PM)Drangor2 Wrote: Do you knw if the red and blue can be breeded and be born as same ? Or do they become different ?

I might try to get one in 16/17 hours if no one offers (since i sleep at these hours)

Yes, the mother always passes her flower color from what I understand, so a red flower Flabébé mother will have a red flowered offspring.  Thank you very much!!
What are the egg moves on alolan Vulpix? And what's the info on the Mimikyu? I have a dream ball Skitty I could give you.
Just a fossil from the days of olde.
Sword and Shield Trades
(Jan 5, 2018, 06:37 PM)Hojunhu Wrote: What are the egg moves on alolan Vulpix? And what's the info on the Mimikyu? I have a dream ball Skitty I could give you.

Their egg moves are Moonblast and Freeze Dry.  The Mimikyu is 5IV, adamant, no egg moves.