Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[LOOKING FOR] Legit Gen 5 Dream World Pokes
I know this sounds crazy, I truly do. However, it's something I must ask to see if I can find them. I haven't much to offer in return, however, I will see what I can do. I am looking for, again, legit Dream World Pokemon, in their dream balls. Their IVs, EVs, & levels untouched. Essentially, as legit as can be. The specific ones I am looking for are Ducklett, Krookodile, & Lapras(in no particular order). Worse case scenario, I get a max level, fully evolved version, along with (at least one of) their special Dream World moves fully intact(which is no issue, just personal preference). I missed out on Gen 5, so if you could help me out with this much, it would be very appreciated. Their gender doesn't matter, either. Again, if there's something special you are looking for in return, let me know & I'll do what I can.
Good luck trying to get one. It's really rare to find someone with legit DW pokemon, especially since it got shut down. The presence of pkhex doesn't help either.
Even if I can get bred versions of them in dream balls, still with HA, that would be fine as well. Seeing as they would be nearly impossible to find, I think.
(Apr 22, 2018, 10:40 PM)MrTripleNipple Wrote: Even if I can get bred versions of them in dream balls, still with HA, that would be fine as well. Seeing as they would be nearly impossible to find, I think.
@MrTripleNipple Pokemon in Dream Balls are quite common (not directly caught in the Dream World, but bred ones) and there are many collectors out there.

https://www.reddit.com/r/pokemontrades/ Is probably one of the biggest forums for trading Dreammons as they are called, however you will need to have good stuff to offer in return (other dreammons, events etc)

I don't have the ones you are looking for unfortunately

Cheers
"To believe in an ideal, is to be willing to betray it"
                 VGC, Friend Safari, Masuda