Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[LOOKING FOR] Shellder or cloyster for living dex [Gen 6] (CLOSED)
I'm filling my living dex and can't get shellder/cloyster. All I have to offer is a masterball since it's my savefile solely for the livingdex
(Apr 23, 2018, 02:21 PM)moo311 Wrote: I'm filling my living dex and can't get shellder/cloyster. All I have to offer is a masterball since it's my savefile solely for the livingdex

i can give you one. I don't want your master ball. Only thing I'd ask for is if I have a battle come up where i need one team on your off week, you could gen me one team max. If that's too much, I could just give it to ya for free. Let me know a good time for you
Sure! I can trade tomorrow at 6 PM EST or now if you're on
(Apr 23, 2018, 02:51 PM)moo311 Wrote: Sure! I can trade tomorrow at 6 PM EST or now if you're on
my mom might call me for dinner any minute now, usually we eat around six, but I am going into pokebank now
@moo311 okay so there will be a slight delay because the one i have in pokebank was transferred to sun/moon. I will catch one soon. Will you be on later tonight?
@AverageJoe Yeah, I'll be on until around 9 PM EST. Thanks for the help!
@moo311 I can go online now, i just caught one
Thanks!
@moo311 After all the mons you genned for me it's the least I could do. LMK if you need anything