Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[LOOKING FOR] Shiny Goodra and Dragonite
Rainbow 
im in love with the shiny versions of goodra and dragonite. if they are lvl 100 i will totally appreciate it loads.

pokemon i have for trade:

ninetails - kanto version
dragonite
garchomp
ampharos
aggron
gigalith
zebstrika
ash cap pikachu
cinccino
volcarona
golisopod
vivillon
maractus
crobat
cofagrigus
magearna
gardevoir
What are your Garchomp and kyurem like?
(Jan 14, 2018, 10:27 AM)wightvoid Wrote: What are your Garchomp and kyurem like?

the garchomp is lvl 100 and normal colored.  i just traded the kyurem, so i don't have it anymore.
@ascendeadmaster 
I have a shiny lvl 100 Goodra I wanna trade. What’s your Gigalith summary? (Shiny?, Movest, Ability, IVs, EVs)?
(Jan 14, 2018, 11:35 AM)TheShinyMothim Wrote: @ascendeadmaster 
I have a shiny lvl 100 Goodra I wanna trade. What’s your Gigalith summary? (Shiny?, Movest, Ability, IVs, EVs)?

Gigalith lvl 80 not shiny
moveset - stealth rock, earthquake, stone edge, and power gem
ability - sand stream

ev and iv, i have no idea.
(Jan 14, 2018, 11:55 AM)ascendeadmaster Wrote:

ability - sand stream

Nah thanks! I’m gonna keep mine sorry!
(Jan 14, 2018, 12:02 PM)TheShinyMothim Wrote:
(Jan 14, 2018, 11:55 AM)ascendeadmaster Wrote:

ability - sand stream

Nah thanks! I’m gonna keep mine sorry!
np.
Just a tip, if you want shiny Pokemon that are already level 100, you should also have shiny pokemon, or at least battle ready pokemon that are EV trained and perfect IVs.
Just a fossil from the days of olde.
Sword and Shield Trades
I got dragonite. Any shinies ft?
also know that the pokemon community is pretty like-minded when it comes to shinies.  Would you trade one of your fav shinies for something less?  I think not.
                                        I ΔM DŌVΛ
Going to agree with the guys above me. My Dragonite is a level 100 shiny with 6 IV’s and is ev’d carefully as well. It is always best to have comparable pokemon for trade unless there is a giveaway or special case where the person had more than one. Just a friendly tip man, I do not mean to come off judgemental or anything as you are obviously offering what you can.