Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[LOOKING FOR] Ugh...
I didn't want to have to ask, but I never got to a Game store to get it. So does anyone happen to have a spare EU / AU Marshadow code? If you you're looking for proofed events I don't have any, but I have multiple BR Pokemon so hopefully we can work something out.
OU MASTER RACE
I would ask for an EU code as well, but I don't want to join that train ride so I'll just sit here and watch the world burn redeem their new codes.
SCP Foundation - Secure. Contain. Protect.

My trade shop - V2.3
(Oct 23, 2017, 12:02 PM)TheAlmightySancho Wrote: I would ask for an EU code as well, but I don't want to join that train ride so I'll just sit here and watch the world burn redeem their new codes.

I was going to have one the other day. Only the store closed when we finally got there. FeelsBadMan
OU MASTER RACE
Do all of the Au/Eu work on all Eu consoles?
(Oct 23, 2017, 12:29 PM)Drangor2 Wrote: Do all of the Au/Eu work on all Eu consoles?

From what I kmow, since AU / EU are both PAL region, yes
OU MASTER RACE
@Kris Do you still need one? I have 2 Eu codes that I haven't used yet.
(Oct 25, 2017, 05:55 PM)Aviaress Wrote: @Kris Do you still need one? I have 2 Eu codes that I haven't used yet.

Yes please, what are you looking for?
OU MASTER RACE
Do you want it for free? No one wants them anymore and I figured that I should give them away before they expire. Most of the traders want Shiny Silvally codes now.  Sad
I'm also looking for apricot HA Pokemon if you have them if you want to trade for it. I will also accept BR mons.