Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[LOOKING FOR] help completing dex
Is there anyone on that can help me complete my dex. I am in need of Zacian, and the Grooky line. Any and all help would be much appriciated. 

Thanks,
(Dec 11, 2019, 07:19 PM)thebeardsone Wrote: Is there anyone on that can help me complete my dex. I am in need of Zacian, and the Grooky line. Any and all help would be much appriciated. 

Thanks,

I can give you a grookey and I can trade you Zacian for Zamazenta or Eternatus then back again. In case you are available now, I'll keep a link code open on 8284
(Dec 12, 2019, 10:59 AM)Wondertrampe Wrote:
(Dec 11, 2019, 07:19 PM)thebeardsone Wrote: Is there anyone on that can help me complete my dex. I am in need of Zacian, and the Grooky line. Any and all help would be much appriciated. 

Thanks,

I can give you a grookey and I can trade you Zacian for Zamazenta or Eternatus then back again. In case you are available now, I'll keep a link code open on 8284
@Wondertrampe Sorry I missed you I am available now and will be for a bit. I forgot I also need flapple.... If you can trade and trade back with him too I would appriciate it.