Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Lf ha ability pokemon
looking for ha chimchar, ha slowpoke, ha bulbasaur, and a squirtle with aura sphere and dragon pulse.

I'm offering shiny golbat, steelix, entei, leafeon, dragalge, skorupi, marill, shedinja,jirachi, and staraptor.
also offering ha ninetails, a solar power and dry skin helioptile, ha machop, ha charizard, adamant speed boost blaziken, a chikorita with leech seed, and forretress with toxic spikes and stealth rocks.
I can get you chimchar, slow poke and bulbasaur but i haven't made a squirtle with ha but i haven't made a squirtle yet...but it sounds like you are making it a mega

(Jan 15, 2015, 08:54 AM)1harrisboy Wrote: looking for ha chimchar, ha slowpoke, ha bulbasaur, and a squirtle with aura sphere and dragon pulse.

I'm offering shiny golbat, steelix, entei, leafeon, dragalge, skorupi, marill, shedinja,jirachi, and staraptor.
also offering ha ninetails, a solar power and dry skin helioptile, ha machop, ha charizard, adamant speed boost blaziken, a chikorita with leech seed, and forretress with toxic spikes and stealth rocks.
(Jan 15, 2015, 09:11 AM)Kainelawless Wrote: I can get you chimchar, slow poke and bulbasaur but i haven't made a squirtle with ha but i haven't made a squirtle yet...but it sounds like you are making it a mega

(Jan 15, 2015, 08:54 AM)1harrisboy Wrote: looking for ha chimchar, ha slowpoke, ha bulbasaur, and a squirtle with aura sphere and dragon pulse.

yeah I am what do you want for the first three?
Shedninja, Forretress and chikorita.

Im gonna start breeding them now for you. Do you want them in egg form?
(Jan 15, 2015, 09:37 AM)Kainelawless Wrote: Shedninja, Forretress and chikorita.

Im gonna start breeding them now for you.  Do you want them in egg form?

No thanks
kay give me like 20 minutes if everything goes well
(Jan 15, 2015, 09:43 AM)Kainelawless Wrote: kay give me like 20 minutes if everything goes well

alright thanks
blah bulbasaur given me troubleshe was suppose to be the easy one
slowpoke then im done
Ready. add me please. i got like 45 minutes before i have to go