Pokemon Forever
Lf ha ability pokemon - Printable Version

+- Pokemon Forever (http://pokemonforever.com)
+-- Forum: POKéMON (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-POK%C3%A9MON)
+--- Forum: Pokemon Trading, Breeding, & Friend Safari (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-Pokemon-Trading-Breeding-Friend-Safari)
+--- Thread: Lf ha ability pokemon (/Thread-Lf-ha-ability-pokemon)

Pages: 1 2

Lf ha ability pokemon - 1harrisboy - Jan 15, 2015

looking for ha chimchar, ha slowpoke, ha bulbasaur, and a squirtle with aura sphere and dragon pulse.

I'm offering shiny golbat, steelix, entei, leafeon, dragalge, skorupi, marill, shedinja,jirachi, and staraptor.
also offering ha ninetails, a solar power and dry skin helioptile, ha machop, ha charizard, adamant speed boost blaziken, a chikorita with leech seed, and forretress with toxic spikes and stealth rocks.

RE: Lf ha ability pokemon - Kainelawless - Jan 15, 2015

I can get you chimchar, slow poke and bulbasaur but i haven't made a squirtle with ha but i haven't made a squirtle yet...but it sounds like you are making it a mega

(Jan 15, 2015, 08:54 AM)1harrisboy Wrote: looking for ha chimchar, ha slowpoke, ha bulbasaur, and a squirtle with aura sphere and dragon pulse.

I'm offering shiny golbat, steelix, entei, leafeon, dragalge, skorupi, marill, shedinja,jirachi, and staraptor.
also offering ha ninetails, a solar power and dry skin helioptile, ha machop, ha charizard, adamant speed boost blaziken, a chikorita with leech seed, and forretress with toxic spikes and stealth rocks.

RE: Lf ha ability pokemon - 1harrisboy - Jan 15, 2015

(Jan 15, 2015, 09:11 AM)Kainelawless Wrote: I can get you chimchar, slow poke and bulbasaur but i haven't made a squirtle with ha but i haven't made a squirtle yet...but it sounds like you are making it a mega

(Jan 15, 2015, 08:54 AM)1harrisboy Wrote: looking for ha chimchar, ha slowpoke, ha bulbasaur, and a squirtle with aura sphere and dragon pulse.

yeah I am what do you want for the first three?

Shedninja, Forretress and chikorita.

Im gonna start breeding them now for you. Do you want them in egg form?

(Jan 15, 2015, 09:37 AM)Kainelawless Wrote: Shedninja, Forretress and chikorita.

Im gonna start breeding them now for you.  Do you want them in egg form?

No thanks

kay give me like 20 minutes if everything goes well

(Jan 15, 2015, 09:43 AM)Kainelawless Wrote: kay give me like 20 minutes if everything goes well

alright thanks

blah bulbasaur given me troubleshe was suppose to be the easy one

slowpoke then im done

Ready. add me please. i got like 45 minutes before i have to go