Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Looking for a ditto pokemon sword
Ditto army returns xD looking for a ditto in sword
HAPPY TO BE PART OF THAT DITTO TEAM ARMY 

ALSO CHECK OUT MY GIVEAWAYS YOU DONT KNOW WHAT ILL GIVEAWAY NEXT!

hehehe no cutsie nicknames for me..... lol
Like a 6IV Ditto? Gonna be a hot minute before those are distributed all willy nilly.
Just a fossil from the days of olde.
Sword and Shield Trades
o i know that i just need a regular ditto for now. i am one of the OG Ditto Army members xD

(Nov 16, 2019, 11:27 AM)shalacknar Wrote: o i know that i just need a regular ditto for now. i am one of the OG Ditto Army members xD

Not sure what the "Ditto Army" was, but just go to Lake of Outage if all you need is a Ditto.
Sword and Shield Trades
i know that i just didnt have the surf-bike yet also ditto army we use to supply all the 6IV Dittos here. it was run by naitre.

@shalacknar @Hojunhu Forgive me for interuppting, but it seems as though the two of you may be misinformed.

6IV Dittos will be nonexistent this generation, at least until Pokemon Home releases. I wrote an article on this; you can read about it here: http://pokemonforever.com/Thread-NEWS-Ge...ld-is-Dead

Hope this clears some things up! Sorry again for my intrusion, I just had to let you know.

-Retro
VGC|Breeding|Forum Regular|Amethyst 0mega

PM me if you need help with competitive battling!
(Nov 16, 2019, 09:43 PM)RetroTyphlosion Wrote: @shalacknar @Hojunhu Forgive me for interuppting, but it seems as though the two of you may be misinformed.

6IV Dittos will be nonexistent this generation, at least until Pokemon Home releases. I wrote an article on this; you can read about it here: http://pokemonforever.com/Thread-NEWS-Ge...ld-is-Dead

Hope this clears some things up! Sorry again for my intrusion, I just had to let you know.

-Retro
That's what the "hot minute" in my original reply was referring to.
Sword and Shield Trades
to get a 5 or 6 iv ditto you have to do ditto max raid 4 and 5 to see if u get one and am down if anyone has one and u have a different region so we can trade to each other
i was never asking for a 6iv ditto.... i just said was looking for a ditto