Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Looking for february event Mew
I missed out on the February event Mew and would really love to get one so if anyone has one spare I would love to trade.

Shinies I have are:
Froakie lvl 91 protean
Jpn Weezing lvl 35 levitate
Torterra lvl 100 shell armor
Zekrom lvl 50 Teravolt
Noivern lvl 100 Infiltrator
Mawile lvl 62 Intimidate
Flygon lvl 100 Levitate
Horsea (nicknamed) lvl 25 Sniper

If you don't see anything you like, just ask and I may have a legendary you are after.
I'll trade you for your Froakie Smile
(Mar 15, 2016, 12:30 PM)Attriplex Wrote: I missed out on the February event Mew and would really love to get one so if anyone has one spare I would love to trade.

Shinies I have are:
Froakie lvl 91 protean
Zekrom lvl 50 Teravolt
Mawile lvl 62 Intimidate
Flygon lvl 100 Levitate

If you don't see anything you like, just ask and I may have a legendary you are after.
I´ll make the deal if I could recive both Noivern and Mawile or If you have diancie I´ll be interested too :D
Ps if you give both the shinys i´ll add in a 5IV beldum I think
Or just the tornadus
I'll do the deal for literally just the Froakie Smile
<-- Friend code, add me. I'm online for at least the next 3 hours and 17 minutes, then 30 minutes after that I'll be available all day. I already added your FC.
@VectorPRIME That sounds excellent, I will add you. Sorry @Anton Vector was first and his sounds a bit more straight forward. Don't understand if you are just wanting the shinies or actually have a mew.
Thank you very much!
Thanks! Smile
(Mar 15, 2016, 12:39 PM)Anton Wrote:
(Mar 15, 2016, 12:30 PM)Attriplex Wrote: I missed out on the February event Mew and would really love to get one so if anyone has one spare I would love to trade.

Shinies I have are:
Froakie lvl 91 protean
Zekrom lvl 50 Teravolt
Mawile lvl 62 Intimidate
Flygon lvl 100 Levitate

I´ll make the deal if I could recive both Noivern and Mawile or If you have diancie I´ll be interested too :D
Ps if you give both the shinys i´ll add in a 5IV beldum I think
Or just the tornadus
@Anton  
I could hatch you a good 5v Mawile and 5v Noivern with both those abilities for the Mew If you wanna :x Oh wait you wanted Shinnies~ darn! >_<