Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

MM's Event/Shinies Trade Shop~ [TEMPORARILY CLOSED]
shiny gigalith 4 my omanyte?
@MagicalMops Im intreseted in the Froakie, Marowak, and Cryogonal if you'll please reserve them Smile
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

Previously Known as MistressGlaceon

uwu i can hacku
hi, i was wondering if i could trade you my shiny shaymin for your shiny shaymin. i kind of want one in a cherish ball, and mine is in a premier ball. ou don't have to, but i'd really appreciate it if you did since i was planning on giving ti to my sister for her birthday because shaymin is one of her favorite pokemon
The Safari Zone. The only place where you can throw mud at Pokémon. AKA the best in-game area in the fourth generation.
(Sep 11, 2016, 12:42 PM)Hatonacat Wrote: shiny gigalith 4 my omanyte?
@Hatonacat 
Sure! We can trade when we're both online, sorry i couldn't get to you sooner :D
Quote:@MagicalMops Im intreseted in the Froakie, Marowak, and Cryogonal if you'll please reserve them Smile
@"MistressGlaceon" 
Sure! No Problem! ^^
Quote:hi, i was wondering if i could trade you my shiny shaymin for your shiny shaymin. i kind of want one in a cherish ball, and mine is in a premier ball. ou don't have to, but i'd really appreciate it if you did since i was planning on giving ti to my sister for her birthday because shaymin is one of her favorite pokemon
Pm'd you  Wink
@TheWildShannon
Would you take a shiny Rapidash for the JPN Noibat?
(Sep 11, 2016, 06:45 PM)geetry Wrote: Would you take a shiny Rapidash for the JPN Noibat?
No thanks, already own a Rapidash ^^ I'l pass ^^
@geetry
FC=401279514058
Would you want to trade your shiny mew for a shiny Cresselia?
(Sep 12, 2016, 01:40 PM)Pr0fess0r Wrote: Would you want to trade your shiny mew for a shiny Cresselia?
@Pr0fess0r 
Could i ask for more information on the Cresselia, because Mew is 6IV ^^?
(Sep 12, 2016, 01:18 PM)Hatonacat Wrote: FC=401279514058
@Hatonacat 
I've added you!