Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

MM's Event/Shinies Trade Shop~ [TEMPORARILY CLOSED]
(Aug 26, 2016, 10:15 AM)Purkinje Wrote:
(Aug 26, 2016, 10:13 AM)MagicalMops Wrote:
(Aug 26, 2016, 09:58 AM)Purkinje Wrote: what would you give me for a shiny breloom?
@Purkinje 
Sorry but i already have a shiny Breloom  Undecided

@MagicalMops what about a magmotar? sorry for so many replies I always forget my pokemon lol
Aw I just got one a couple days ago sorry, and no problem feel free to keep making offers lol
(Aug 26, 2016, 10:11 AM)MagicalMops Wrote:
(Aug 26, 2016, 09:58 AM)BoiThatLeoIsLit Wrote: Is the Swirlix and/or the chikorita still up for trade?

i can offer one of these:

[Image: fearow.gif][Image: dewgong.gif]       [Image: eevee.gif]           [Image: pidgey.gif]           [Image: vileplume.gif]
Fearow                               Dewgong                Eevee             Pidgey              Vileplume
[Image: golem.gif]                [Image: espurr.gif]              [Image: octillery.gif]        [Image: froslass.gif][Image: unfezant-female.gif]
Golem                          Espurr (Male)               Octillery            Froslass            Unfezant(F)

They're both up for trade! ^^
But the Chikorita doesn't have a blue pentagon...

I'm interested in Espurr/Dewgong/Pidgey
May i know more about them?
And i appreciate the effort you put into putting in the sprites lol
@BoiThatLeoIsLit
Espurr
Nature: Rash
Ability: Own Tempo (HA)
Lv: 49

Dewgong
Nature: Brave
Ability: Hydration
Lv: 39

Pidgey
Nature: Quirky
Ability: Tangled Feet
Lv: 50

i dont mind about the blue pentagon thing, only the espurr has the blue pentagon out of the 3
@MagicalMops since your looking for shinies, i can dexnav some for you for free (mainly because i have nothing better to do with my time until sun/moon comes out) just give me a list and ill do my best. I cant promise low levels, but if you want pokemon in custom balls, just let me know
The Safari Zone. The only place where you can throw mud at Pokémon. AKA the best in-game area in the fourth generation.
(Aug 26, 2016, 10:48 AM)BoiThatLeoIsLit Wrote:
(Aug 26, 2016, 09:58 AM)BoiThatLeoIsLit Wrote: Is the Swirlix and/or the chikorita still up for trade?

[Image: fearow.gif][Image: dewgong.gif]       [Image: eevee.gif]           [Image: pidgey.gif]           [Image: vileplume.gif]
Fearow                               Dewgong                Eevee             Pidgey              Vileplume
[Image: golem.gif]                [Image: espurr.gif]              [Image: octillery.gif]        [Image: froslass.gif][Image: unfezant-female.gif]
Golem                          Espurr (Male)               Octillery            Froslass            Unfezant(F)

@BoiThatLeoIsLit
Espurr

Dewgong

Pidgey

i dont mind about the blue pentagon thing, only the espurr has the blue pentagon out of the 3
Are you still interested in both of them?
If so, I'd love the Pidgey/Espurr
(Aug 26, 2016, 10:58 AM)TheWildShannon Wrote: @MagicalMops since your looking for shinies, i can dexnav some for you for free (mainly because i have nothing better to do with my time until sun/moon comes out) just give me a list and ill do my best. I cant promise low levels, but if you want pokemon in custom balls, just let me know
Oh really?
Are you sure?
That would be awesome...
I've actually been looking for a lillipup/elygem/ponyta, you really don't have to but i'd really appreciate it.

Just out of curiousity, do you have the shiny charm? Because i mainly use my X since it's easier to breed on there and i have the shiny charm on there as well whilst on my ORAS I don't.

I'm thinking of dexnaving/shiny hunting if it's as easy as they say it is ^^
@TheWildShannon
(Aug 26, 2016, 11:03 AM)MagicalMops Wrote:

@BoiThatLeoIsLit
Espurr

Dewgong

Pidgey

Yea i would love both, hmu when you are ready Smile
(Aug 26, 2016, 11:17 AM)BoiThatLeoIsLit Wrote:
(Aug 26, 2016, 11:03 AM)MagicalMops Wrote:

@BoiThatLeoIsLit
Espurr

Dewgong

Pidgey

Yea i would love both, hmu when you are ready Smile
Thanks! ^^
Trade for shiny xernas 
I'll give zekrom
(Aug 26, 2016, 01:14 PM)Hatonacat Wrote: Trade for shiny xernas 
I'll give zekrom
Oh sorry, but i already have both Zekrom and Shiny gourgeist
@Hatonacat
New offer
 I have Shaymin non-shiny
shiny