Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

MM's Event/Shinies Trade Shop~ [TEMPORARILY CLOSED]
(Sep 12, 2016, 03:12 PM)MistressGlaceon Wrote:
(Sep 12, 2016, 03:08 PM)MagicalMops Wrote:
(Sep 12, 2016, 02:58 PM)MistressGlaceon Wrote: Well i have a shiny BR Arceus (in a moon ball), a shiny Ninetales, Shiny Pokeball Event Vivillon (female), and also whatever's here http://pokemonforever.com/Thread-TRADE-M...iny-Shop-D lol :P
@"MistressGlaceon" 
I'm definitely interested in your Scrafty, been looking for one for quite a while now! You decide what you would like to trade for it ^^
Also can i ask for more info on the Starmie, Walrein and Clefable! Just letting you know that Marowak is 6IV and I believe the Croyogonal is 5V, however i'm not sure about the Froakie! :D

Sure Starmie is level 100 with a pentagon, i believe its BR. The Walrein is female level 100 with a pentagon and also BR, The Clefable is..well im not sure it has no pentagon and im not sure about its formant sorry and its in a great ball
I'l take both the Starmie and Walrein if that's doable with you! ^^
(Sep 12, 2016, 03:15 PM)MagicalMops Wrote:
(Sep 12, 2016, 02:58 PM)MistressGlaceon Wrote: Well i have a shiny BR Arceus (in a moon ball), a shiny Ninetales, Shiny Pokeball Event Vivillon (female), and also whatever's here http://pokemonforever.com/Thread-TRADE-M...iny-Shop-D lol :P
@"MistressGlaceon" 
I'm definitely interested in your Scrafty, been looking for one for quite a while now! You decide what you would like to trade for it ^^
Also can i ask for more info on the Starmie, Walrein and Clefable! Just letting you know that Marowak is 6IV and I believe the Croyogonal is 5V, however i'm not sure about the Froakie! :D

Sure Starmie is level 100 with a pentagon, i believe its BR. The Walrein is female level 100 with a pentagon and also BR, The Clefable is..well im not sure it has no pentagon and im not sure about its formant sorry and its in a great ball

Sure so Marowak, Froakie, for my Starmie and Walrein?
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

Previously Known as MistressGlaceon

uwu i can hacku
(Sep 12, 2016, 03:12 PM)BladerZX Wrote:
(Sep 12, 2016, 03:02 PM)MagicalMops Wrote:
(Sep 12, 2016, 02:56 PM)BladerZX Wrote:
(Sep 12, 2016, 02:54 PM)MagicalMops Wrote:
(Sep 12, 2016, 02:52 PM)BladerZX Wrote: The non JAP one is also 6 IV's?
Oh no, it has none lol

LoL i really wanted 6IV, so if u want to trade the JAP one i can make u and offer :D
Well i'm not sure if the person requested to reserve it specifically or not, but no I won't stop you from making offers, however I can't promise i can trade it to you even if i'm interested in your offers as that would not be fair ^^

6IV shiny Espeon with HA 
4IV shiny Charizard with HA
4IV shiny JAP Tyranitar
6IV shiny Leafeon 
interested in any of these?
Now that i go through the posts i don't believe it's been requested however there were multiple offers.
I might be interested in any of yours, however do you have anything else you're willing to put on the table?
(Sep 12, 2016, 03:19 PM)MistressGlaceon Wrote:
(Sep 12, 2016, 03:15 PM)MagicalMops Wrote:
@"MistressGlaceon" 

Sure so Marowak, Froakie, for my Starmie and Walrein?
Oh lol sorry were you not interested in Cryogonal anymore?
My apologies, if i am so very confusing
Haha its ok i'll just take the Marowak, Froakie, for my Starmie and Walrein. If you want we can do something for the Crygonol but you dont have to Smile
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

uwu i can hacku
(Sep 12, 2016, 03:23 PM)MagicalMops Wrote:
(Sep 12, 2016, 03:12 PM)BladerZX Wrote:
(Sep 12, 2016, 03:02 PM)MagicalMops Wrote:
(Sep 12, 2016, 02:56 PM)BladerZX Wrote:
(Sep 12, 2016, 02:54 PM)MagicalMops Wrote: Oh no, it has none lol

LoL i really wanted 6IV, so if u want to trade the JAP one i can make u and offer :D
Well i'm not sure if the person requested to reserve it specifically or not, but no I won't stop you from making offers, however I can't promise i can trade it to you even if i'm interested in your offers as that would not be fair ^^

6IV shiny Espeon with HA 
4IV shiny Charizard with HA
4IV shiny JAP Tyranitar
6IV shiny Leafeon 
interested in any of these?
Now that i go through the posts i don't believe it's been requested however there were multiple offers.
I might be interested in any of yours, however do you have anything else you're willing to put on the table?

i can put on the table a shiny 6IV Ditto
2IV shiny Glaceon 
and 6IV shiny Sylveon
tell me wich one u want of all and we make the trade Wink 
really need the noibat to get my team ready to compete :b
(Sep 12, 2016, 03:27 PM)MistressGlaceon Wrote: Haha its ok i'll just take the Marowak, Froakie, for my Starmie and Walrein. If you want we can do something for the Crygonol but you dont have to Smile
Well I was actually really interested in your Scrafty but in all honesty if you're not interested there's definitely no problem :D
Added you!

@"MistressGlaceon"
Quote:i can put on the table a shiny 6IV Ditto
2IV shiny Glaceon 
and 6IV shiny Sylveon
tell me wich one u want of all and we make the trade Wink 
@BladerZX 
Lol, if you need it that bad, i guess I'l take the Espeon :D
(Sep 12, 2016, 03:36 PM)MagicalMops Wrote:
Quote:i can put on the table a shiny 6IV Ditto
2IV shiny Glaceon 
and 6IV shiny Sylveon
tell me wich one u want of all and we make the trade Wink 
@BladerZX 
Lol, if you need it that bad, i guess I'l take the Espeon :D

ok adding you Wink my nickname is lightning haha
(Sep 12, 2016, 03:32 PM)MagicalMops Wrote:
(Sep 12, 2016, 03:27 PM)MistressGlaceon Wrote: Haha its ok i'll just take the Marowak, Froakie, for my Starmie and Walrein. If you want we can do something for the Crygonol but you dont have to Smile
Well I was actually really interested in your Scrafty but in all honesty if you're not interested there's definitely no problem :D
Added you!

@"MistressGlaceon"

@MagicalMops Added you Smile I got confused lets do that and Scrafty for Crygonal :P

uwu i can hacku