Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

MM's Event/Shinies Trade Shop~ [TEMPORARILY CLOSED]
(Sep 12, 2016, 02:50 PM)MagicalMops Wrote:
(Sep 12, 2016, 02:49 PM)BladerZX Wrote: @MagicalMops what are the 2 noibat IV's?

Thank You!
@BladerZX 
The JAP Noibat has 6IV however i think it's reserved not so sure, whilst the other has none. And No problem! :D
The non JAP one is also 6 IV's?
(Sep 12, 2016, 02:52 PM)BladerZX Wrote:
(Sep 12, 2016, 02:49 PM)BladerZX Wrote: @MagicalMops what are the 2 noibat IV's?

Thank You!
@BladerZX 
The JAP Noibat has 6IV however i think it's reserved not so sure, whilst the other has none. And No problem! :D
Oh no, it has none lol
(Sep 12, 2016, 02:54 PM)MagicalMops Wrote:

Thank You!
@BladerZX 
Oh no, it has none lol

LoL i really wanted 6IV, so if u want to trade the JAP one i can make u and offer :D
@MagicalMops Well i have a shiny BR Arceus (in a moon ball), a shiny Ninetales, Shiny Pokeball Event Vivillon (female), and also whatever's here http://pokemonforever.com/Thread-TRADE-M...iny-Shop-D lol :P
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

Previously Known as MistressGlaceon

uwu i can hacku
(Sep 12, 2016, 02:56 PM)BladerZX Wrote:

Thank You!
@BladerZX 
Oh no, it has none lol

LoL i really wanted 6IV, so if u want to trade the JAP one i can make u and offer :D
Well i'm not sure if the person requested to reserve it specifically or not, but no I won't stop you from making offers, however I can't promise i can trade it to you even if i'm interested in your offers as that would not be fair ^^
(Sep 12, 2016, 02:58 PM)MistressGlaceon Wrote: Well i have a shiny BR Arceus (in a moon ball), a shiny Ninetales, Shiny Pokeball Event Vivillon (female), and also whatever's here http://pokemonforever.com/Thread-TRADE-M...iny-Shop-D lol :P
@"MistressGlaceon" 
I'm definitely interested in your Scrafty, been looking for one for quite a while now! You decide what you would like to trade for it ^^
Also can i ask for more info on the Starmie, Walrein and Clefable! Just letting you know that Marowak is 6IV and I believe the Croyogonal is 5V, however i'm not sure about the Froakie! :D
(Sep 12, 2016, 02:33 PM)MagicalMops Wrote:
(Sep 12, 2016, 02:11 PM)Wiggo Wrote: I want to reserve the Shiny Chespin pls.
I can give you this:

Japanese Shiny Slowbro (Japanese name):
-Level 37
-Male

A common Goodra:
-Level 61
-Male

An English Bibarel with Pokérus:
-Level 28
-Female

An Egg:
-I don't know what is inside, I think is a Tepig but I forgot. Maybe there is something interesting.

I don't know why I put the Goodra, the Bibarel and the Egg if you are going to choose the Slowbro but it doesn't matter.
All of them have the blue pentagon.
My IGN is Dani-gamer (not very original, I know)
My Friend Code is 5000-3563-8835
Oh is the Chespin still up, silly me. My apologies I just traded it away to an AuSLove viewer about half an hour ago, I'm so very sorry for the inconvenience.
@Wiggo 
+1 rep for your time ^^
I think I will get the Whimsicott.
I don't have too much interesting Pokemon so the offer is the same than after.
I'm going to conect tomorrow. I'll advise you.
Thanks and see you later.
(Sep 12, 2016, 03:09 PM)Wiggo Wrote:
(Sep 12, 2016, 02:33 PM)MagicalMops Wrote:
(Sep 12, 2016, 02:11 PM)Wiggo Wrote: I want to reserve the Shiny Chespin pls.
I can give you this:

Japanese Shiny Slowbro (Japanese name):
-Level 37
-Male

A common Goodra:
-Level 61
-Male

An English Bibarel with Pokérus:
-Level 28
-Female

An Egg:
-I don't know what is inside, I think is a Tepig but I forgot. Maybe there is something interesting.

I don't know why I put the Goodra, the Bibarel and the Egg if you are going to choose the Slowbro but it doesn't matter.
All of them have the blue pentagon.
My IGN is Dani-gamer (not very original, I know)
My Friend Code is 5000-3563-8835
Oh is the Chespin still up, silly me. My apologies I just traded it away to an AuSLove viewer about half an hour ago, I'm so very sorry for the inconvenience.
@Wiggo 
+1 rep for your time ^^
I think I will get the Whimsicott.
I don't have too much interesting Pokemon so the offer is the same than after.
I'm going to conect tomorrow. I'll advise you.
Thanks and see you later.
Oh i'm sorry, i don't think you understood correctly, or if i may have made it unclear, But i already own a shiny slowbro hence i am not interested in yours. Sorry ^^
(Sep 12, 2016, 03:08 PM)MagicalMops Wrote:
(Sep 12, 2016, 02:58 PM)MistressGlaceon Wrote: Well i have a shiny BR Arceus (in a moon ball), a shiny Ninetales, Shiny Pokeball Event Vivillon (female), and also whatever's here http://pokemonforever.com/Thread-TRADE-M...iny-Shop-D lol :P
@"MistressGlaceon" 
I'm definitely interested in your Scrafty, been looking for one for quite a while now! You decide what you would like to trade for it ^^
Also can i ask for more info on the Starmie, Walrein and Clefable! Just letting you know that Marowak is 6IV and I believe the Croyogonal is 5V, however i'm not sure about the Froakie! :D

Sure Starmie is level 100 with a pentagon, i believe its BR. The Walrein is female level 100 with a pentagon and also BR, The Clefable is..well im not sure it has no pentagon and im not sure about its formant sorry and its in a great ball
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

Previously Known as MistressGlaceon

uwu i can hacku
(Sep 12, 2016, 03:02 PM)MagicalMops Wrote:
(Sep 12, 2016, 02:56 PM)BladerZX Wrote:
(Sep 12, 2016, 02:50 PM)MagicalMops Wrote: @BladerZX 
Oh no, it has none lol

Well i'm not sure if the person requested to reserve it specifically or not, but no I won't stop you from making offers, however I can't promise i can trade it to you even if i'm interested in your offers as that would not be fair ^^

6IV shiny Espeon with HA 
4IV shiny Charizard with HA
4IV shiny JAP Tyranitar
6IV shiny Leafeon 
interested in any of these?