Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

MM's Event/Shinies Trade Shop~ [TEMPORARILY CLOSED]
(Aug 24, 2016, 09:45 AM)MagicalMops Wrote:
(Aug 24, 2016, 09:16 AM)Tirjj Wrote:
(Aug 24, 2016, 08:35 AM)MagicalMops Wrote:
(Aug 24, 2016, 08:24 AM)Tirjj Wrote: Could you reserve the Shiny Giratina for me? Also why is the Hoopa not on your list anymore? Thank you!
@Tirjj 
Sure, No problem! ^^ Edit: I'm not sure/kinda confused if someone has already reserved it, but may i know what you are willing to trade for it?
Heads up: Just in case you did not already know it does not have the pentagon since it's from an event from 2013
As for the Hoopa it's been traded off, sorry :C

Alright. I have a shiny Togekiss, Sandshrew, and Larvesta up for trade. I also have a Ninetales if you don't want those.
Unfortunately i already have those :C
Do you have any others?

Hmm... I have a regular Volcanion. Also I can go catch some of the shinies on your list if you would like.
(Aug 24, 2016, 09:52 AM)Tirjj Wrote:
(Aug 24, 2016, 08:35 AM)MagicalMops Wrote:
(Aug 24, 2016, 08:24 AM)Tirjj Wrote: Could you reserve the Shiny Giratina for me? Also why is the Hoopa not on your list anymore? Thank you!
@Tirjj 
Sure, No problem! ^^ Edit: I'm not sure/kinda confused if someone has already reserved it, but may i know what you are willing to trade for it?
Heads up: Just in case you did not already know it does not have the pentagon since it's from an event from 2013

Alright. I have a shiny Togekiss, Sandshrew, and Larvesta up for trade. I also have a Ninetales if you don't want those.
Do you have any others?

Hmm... I have a regular Volcanion. Also I can go catch some of the shinies on your list if you would like.
Well, that would awesome, but i don't know if you would really put up with all the work...
@MagicalMops I can give you my Shiny Reuniclus for either Florges/Umbreon/Armaldo. It is leveled up to 100, it has Magic Guard as its ability, and it has like 4 Perfect IVs. Please tell me what you are able to trade for it if you are interested in my Reuniclus. If you agree to a deal, I must breed some Solosis first, so I can use one for competitive battling in the future. Lol. So in short, if you want it I must breed Solosis first.
Shimono Hiro!

(Aug 24, 2016, 10:00 AM)MagicalMops Wrote:
(Aug 24, 2016, 08:35 AM)MagicalMops Wrote: @Tirjj 

Do you have any others?

Well, that would awesome, but i don't know if you would really put up with all the work...

I could get you the Bunnelby, Marowak, and Drifloon. How many of those would you accept for the Giratina?
(Aug 24, 2016, 10:00 AM)Allegro Wrote: @MagicalMops I can give you my Shiny Reuniclus for either Florges/Umbreon/Armaldo. It is leveled up to 100, it has Magic Guard as its ability, and it has like 4 Perfect IVs. Please tell me what you are able to trade for it if you are interested in my Reuniclus. If you agree to a deal, I must breed some Solosis first, so I can use one for competitive battling in the future. Lol. So in short, if you want it I must breed Solosis first.
@Allegro 
Well if i honestly could choose which one, if you're interested in Armaldo that'd be awesome!
If we've come to an agreement, take your time breeding, No problem! ^^

And just give me beep when you're ready
(Aug 24, 2016, 10:09 AM)MagicalMops Wrote:
(Aug 24, 2016, 10:00 AM)Allegro Wrote: @MagicalMops I can give you my Shiny Reuniclus for either Florges/Umbreon/Armaldo. It is leveled up to 100, it has Magic Guard as its ability, and it has like 4 Perfect IVs. Please tell me what you are able to trade for it if you are interested in my Reuniclus. If you agree to a deal, I must breed some Solosis first, so I can use one for competitive battling in the future. Lol. So in short, if you want it I must breed Solosis first.
@Allegro 
Well if i honestly could choose which one, if you're interested in Armaldo that'd be awesome!
If we've come to an agreement, take your time breeding, No problem! ^^

And just give me beep when you're ready
Armaldo is fine. :D
I am going to start breeding soon. I will reply when ready to trade.
Shimono Hiro!

(Aug 24, 2016, 10:08 AM)Tirjj Wrote:
(Aug 24, 2016, 09:16 AM)Tirjj Wrote: Alright. I have a shiny Togekiss, Sandshrew, and Larvesta up for trade. I also have a Ninetales if you don't want those.
Do you have any others?

I could get you the Bunnelby, Marowak, and Drifloon. How many of those would you accept for the Giratina?
@Tirjj
Sorry for the late reply! I didn't see your post, sorry 'bout that!
Well I don't know what were you thinking?
(Aug 24, 2016, 10:58 AM)MagicalMops Wrote:
(Aug 24, 2016, 10:08 AM)Tirjj Wrote:
(Aug 24, 2016, 09:45 AM)MagicalMops Wrote: Unfortunately i already have those :C
Do you have any others?

@Tirjj
Sorry for the late reply! I didn't see your post, sorry 'bout that!
Well I don't know what were you thinking?

Hmm... Depending on the IV's, how about the Marowak? I'm only saying that because that's what I'm hunting right now.
@Tirjj 
Depending on it's IVs.. we'll see ^^
(Aug 24, 2016, 05:31 PM)MagicalMops Wrote: @Tirjj 
Depending on it's IVs.. we'll see ^^

Alright, I just got the Shiny Marowak and it only has 2 perfect IVs... Defense and Speed. So I'm assuming I would have to get a Bunnelby/Drifloon as well, right?