Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

MM's Event/Shinies Trade Shop~ [TEMPORARILY CLOSED]
(Aug 24, 2016, 08:35 PM)Tirjj Wrote:
(Aug 24, 2016, 05:31 PM)MagicalMops Wrote: Depending on it's IVs.. we'll see ^^

Alright, I just got the Shiny Marowak and it only has 2 perfect IVs... Defense and Speed. So I'm assuming I would have to get a Bunnelby/Drifloon as well, right?
^^ That would be much appreciated ^^
(Aug 25, 2016, 05:12 AM)MagicalMops Wrote:
(Aug 24, 2016, 08:35 PM)Tirjj Wrote:
(Aug 24, 2016, 05:31 PM)MagicalMops Wrote: Depending on it's IVs.. we'll see ^^

Alright, I just got the Shiny Marowak and it only has 2 perfect IVs... Defense and Speed. So I'm assuming I would have to get a Bunnelby/Drifloon as well, right?
^^ That would be much appreciated ^^

I'll get right to hunting then!
I am interested in Tyrunt and Noibat if they are still available...
Shimono Hiro!

(Aug 25, 2016, 08:47 AM)Allegro Wrote: I am interested in Tyrunt and Noibat if they are still available...
@Allegro 
They're both very much available, but just thought that i'd let you know that the FRE tyrunt does have a nickname and the Noibat is JAP, however if that doesn't concern you, they happen to both be 6IV! ^^
(Aug 25, 2016, 09:06 AM)MagicalMops Wrote:
(Aug 25, 2016, 08:47 AM)Allegro Wrote: I am interested in Tyrunt and Noibat if they are still available...
@Allegro 
They're both very much available, but just thought that i'd let you know that the FRE tyrunt does have a nickname and the Noibat is JAP, however if that doesn't concern you, they happen to both be 6IV! ^^
I would really like Noibat so I an use it competitively or breed it, since I got Tyrunts... so many. I will see what I can give you though... I am in the Maison right now... so I will have to forfeit...
Shimono Hiro!

(Aug 25, 2016, 09:15 AM)Allegro Wrote:
(Aug 25, 2016, 09:06 AM)MagicalMops Wrote:
@Allegro 
I would really like Noibat so I an use it competitively or breed it, since I got Tyrunts... so many. I will see what I can give you though... I am in the Maison right now... so I will have to forfeit...
No need to forfeit, i can wait... I got loads of patience ^^
I have Porygon2/Z, Scizor, Omanyte, Simipour, Greninja, Charizard, Dusknoir, Gligar, Marill, or Litleo I can give you.
All of them are Level 100 except for Omanyte/Marill/Litleo They are Level 1, but Litleo is level 10.
Shimono Hiro!

(Aug 25, 2016, 09:27 AM)Allegro Wrote: I have Porygon2/Z, Scizor, Omanyte, Simipour, Greninja, Charizard, Dusknoir, Gligar, Marill, or Litleo I can give you.
All of them are Level 100 except for Omanyte/Marill/Litleo They are Level 1, but Litleo is level 10.
Could i know more about the Omanyte, Gligar and Marill?
(Aug 25, 2016, 09:31 AM)MagicalMops Wrote:
(Aug 25, 2016, 09:27 AM)Allegro Wrote: I have Porygon2/Z, Scizor, Omanyte, Simipour, Greninja, Charizard, Dusknoir, Gligar, Marill, or Litleo I can give you.
Marill: 4 IVs/Huge Power
Omanyte: Has Egg Moves/5 or 6 IVs IDK
Gligar is 5 IVS I think.
Shimono Hiro!

(Aug 25, 2016, 09:34 AM)Allegro Wrote:
(Aug 25, 2016, 09:31 AM)MagicalMops Wrote:
Marill: 4 IVs/Huge Power
Omanyte: Has Egg Moves/5 or 6 IVs IDK
Gligar is 5 IVS I think.
I'l take the Omanyte and Gligar, if that's fine? ^^