Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[MUSIC] Favorite Albums
I see. I am not actually the only person who likes metal in existence. This is good to know.

[Image: 9166_between_the_buried_and_me_colors.jpg]
This is my favorite album by Between the Buried and Me. It is absolutely amazing. I love all of their albums, but this is definitely my favorite.

[Image: 51IbjS2wA8L._SY300_.jpg]
This. Album. Has. The. Greatest. Introduction. EVAR!!! No more needs to be said.

Next up is Misery Index, The Killing Gods. I couldn't find a good picture for this one, so here is a puppy.
[Image: 4ba049fa4e90dad88347ca6712185a32.jpg]
[Image: Fear_Factory_-_Demanufacture.jpg]
Fear Factory - Demanufacture; This CD was almost merged with my CD-player, got it from a friend who didn't like it and gave the CD to me. His loss :P.

[Image: Pink_Floyd_-_Division_Bell.jpg]
Pink Floyd - The Division Bell; Arguably not the best Floyd album, I have a lot of fond memories associated with this album.

[Image: cover326x326.jpeg]
Arch Enemy - Wages of Sin; When I saw Arch Enemy live for the first time they amazed me. They still do even now.

[Image: The_Sisters_of_Mercy_-_Vision_Thing_cover.jpg]
The Sisters of Mercy - Vision Thing; For me this one is a classic.

[Image: frankensetin-an+ugly+display.jpg]
Frankenstein - An Ugly Display Of Self-Preservation; The singer actually looks like Frankenstein's monster. Frankenstein is a fun band and I didnt believe they came all the way from the USA to play in a small village in the Netherlands that is my hometown. Good times + good music = me buying their album.  :D
King Crimson's In the Court of the Crimson King is one of my all time favorites. For both the music and the artwork.
I've got some weird music tastes and mostly listen to songs from artists individually rather than a whole album but here are some of my favourites.

[Image: alter_0020_bridge.jpg]

Alter Bridge - Blackbird
I don't think there's a song from AB that I dislike, I mostly chose this album because of my lvoe for the title track.

[Image: LP51590lg.jpg]

Linkin Park - Meteora
Literally the first album I ever liked, I wasn't really into music before listening to this album.

[Image: d54a4c22d6a9cbd3c7eb80be4f4354f2.342x342x1.jpg]

Hozier - Hozier
The dude has a killer voice and I like his songs.

[Image: Thunder.jpg]

SMV - Thunder
Three of the best bassists the music industry has been blessed with all playing on one album.

[Image: latest?cb=20150510143351]

Tremonti - Cauterize
Coming from my love of alter bridge, their guitarist created this side project where his songs are on the heavier side.
Some good music here. Yup, there's definitely a difference between favorite songs and favorite albums, because individual songs can be beautiful, but when a full collection is well put together, it makes for a grand listening expedition. Like laying in bed and lostening to the whole CD play instead of different singles at a time...it's a different experience B) that said, my favorite albums include Pink Floyd's Dark Side & The Wall, Linkin Park's first three albums (I'm still an avid fan! Even of their newer stuff) , American Idiot, Of Mice and Men's The Flood, and Tame Impala's Lonerism. My taste in music is diverse, but I always make sure it's quality.
Hmmm! My music tastes are as broad as Earth itself, so this might be a mixed bunch. As stated, albums are very different experiences from individual songs. I could talk about music forever, so I'll keep it short for now :D

Rainbow's album Rising (1976) is amazing through and through. Short, but a classic. A few years back it was all I listened to.

Lady Gaga's Born This Way (2011) is, as a pop album, a very good example of the variety of styles you can include in an album. Very nice, and I was positively surprised.

Nightwish's Endless Forms Most Beautiful (2015) was a life-changing experience. I nearly cried when I listened to it through and through. Magical.

Beirut's The Flying Club Cup (2007) is a melancholic, nostalgic and sorrowful yet somehow a very soothing music experience. My girlfriend can't stand listening to it too often because it makes her sad; I, on the other hand, enjoy the melancholy and it can make me feel happy.
(Sep 26, 2015, 07:26 PM)El Miguel VGC Wrote: Some good music here. Yup, there's definitely a difference between favorite songs and favorite albums, because individual songs can be beautiful, but when a full collection is well put together, it makes for a grand listening expedition. Like laying in bed and lostening to the whole CD play instead of different singles at a time...it's a different experience B) that said, my favorite albums include Pink Floyd's Dark Side & The Wall, Linkin Park's first three albums (I'm still an avid fan! Even of their newer stuff) , American Idiot, Of Mice and Men's The Flood, and Tame Impala's Lonerism. My taste in music is diverse, but I always make sure it's quality.

I saw Linkin Park back in 2004, and I'm actually going to see Tame Impala tonight. Small world.
-sandragon13
Be sure to check out my Otaru Regional Fakedex.  Updating regularly with new Fakemon.  Always looking for feedback!
Smash by The Offspring
Bleach by Nirvana
Toxicity by System of A Down

Genesi[s] by Woe, Is Me
Hail Mary by iwrestledabearonce
Challenger by Memphis May Fire
Victim To Villain by New Years Day
Distances by 'Til Skies Fall
Goliath by Butcher Babes
All A Day To Remember albums
[Image: latest?cb=20120605074133]
Every song on this album is amazing. It's one Metallica's greatest albums, and their last to feature Cliff Burton.

[Image: 81ihT0sLDqL._SL1300_.jpg]
This album was almost #1, however Bill Ray Cyrus just released Achy Breaky Heart so #2.

[Image: latest?cb=20100605203818]
Geddy Lee's high pitched voice caresses my ears and Alex Lifeson's guitar literally enlightens the soul.

[Image: Dark_Side_of_the_Moon.png]
This is the most prog album ever, excluding every Dream Theater album ever.

[Image: 61qTE9kINgL.jpg]
Every single second of this album is pure beauty. My favorite songs are Misty Mountain Hop, Black Dog, and Four Sticks. Oh and STAIRWAYYYY

[Image: ledzeppelin2.jpg]
This is the best album ever made by anybody in existence.

[Image: 711C7gwpbjL._SL1052_.jpg]
Steven Tyler learns how to make tons of hits.

[Image: 1000x1000.jpg]
I CANNOT GET THERE FROM HERE BABY

[Image: InUtero.jpg]
Nirvana's last album is my favorite, and it's really psychedelic.

Honorable Mentions
The Beatles, Sgt. Peppers Lonely Hearts Club Band up to Let It Be
Every Grateful Dead album ever
Motley Crue - Dr. Feelgood, Too Fast For Love, Theatre Of Pain
Van Halen I up to 1984
I cant choose between Folie a deux or From under the cork tree from fall out boy. Both albums contain alot of my favourite FoB songs
Eckley is best grill
Go on and on, grow into a phenomenon