Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[MUSIC] Favorite Albums
Music 
Considering that this category has been filled with anime threads, I'll start something different. Let's post our favorite albums and compare each others musical tastes. Smile

[Image: Radiohead.kida.albumart.jpg]
[Image: ELO-Out_of_the_Blue_Lp.jpg]
[Image: Beatles_-_Abbey_Road.jpg][Image: Foo_Fighters_-_One_by_One.jpg][Image: transit-authority.jpg]
#TeamForum
LETS GO SOX
I'm too lazy to look up the album covers lol but my favorites are Magical Mystery Tour - The Beatles, The Downward Spiral - Nine Inch Nails, The Dance - Fleetwood Mac, Afraid of Heights - Wavves, and The Marshall Mathers LP - Eminem.
The first two albums from Angels and Airwaves contain some of my favorite songs. Lately though I feel like their work has become stagnant and is ripping off of their older songs.
[Image: Angels_%26_Airwaves_-_We_Don%27t_Need_to..._cover.jpg][Image: Angels_%26_Airwaves_-_I-Empire_cover.jpg]

One of my alltime favorite songs, Niji, is on this album.
[Image: 418cG33NISL.jpg]

I like almost any alternative rock or space rock album.
I don't typically listen to albums. I'm more of a "pick and choose my favorite songs and throw out the rest" kinda person. Regardless, here's a few that I do listen to from start to finish.

Artists: Rainbow and Rooted (A collaborative of artists)
Album: Four's Fall Down (2013)
Genre: A little of everything, honestly... lots of electronic stuff but also metal, rock, swing...

Artist: Blood Stain Child
Album: εpsilon (2011)
Genre: Melodic Death Metal (Japanese)

Artist: t.A.T.u.
Album: 200 по встречной
Genre: Russian Pop?

I'm the lead developer for the site! (Formerly My Cupcake Money)
[ My Stream | My Pokeradar Thing ]
Let me know if anything comes up~
I wont put pictures up of the bands i like as some are quite graphic but guys you gotta hit up Parkway Drive, KoRn ( just coz its korn ), conducting from the grave is a good band i would have to go through my itunes but toooooooo much but these guys are awesome. o yeah and you cant go past cradle of filth they are awesomesssss
My favorites are: Mothership by Led Zeppelin, Mind over Matter by Young the Giant, and Dark side of the moon by Pink Floyd.
I absolutely love Big Ones by Aerosmith. I also like Appetite for Destruction by Guns n' Roses, Led Zeppelin IV (Stairway to Heaven, man. I just love that song.), and Storm Front by Billy Joel.
My favorite are Random Access Memories by Daft Punk, >album title goes here< by Deadmau5, and Absolution, Black Holes and Revelations and The Resistance by Muse. I love Matthew Bellamy's vocals.
Evyii the Dragonslayer of #TeamForum

I'm back! Mostly playing LoL nowadays though. What is life, but homework and sleep.

[Image: Dead_Silence_album_cover_by_Billy_Talent.png]
[Image: AreYouDeadYet_Cover.jpg]
[Image: SystemofaDownToxicityalbumcover.jpg]
[Image: Serj_Tankian_-_Harakiri.jpg]
These are albums i can lissen from a-z, there are some more but you can be happy with those ones  Cool
I listen to a lot of deathcore. Like whitechapel,Suicide silence them two are my most favs but I like stuff like killswitch engage of mice and men all music around that I would look album covers up but I'm on my phone which is a black berry if you don't know them bands look them up