Im going to work on making me a Eelektross and I was told to make it like this:

Eelektross @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpA / 4 SpD
Modest Nature
- Acid Spray
- Thunderbolt
- Flamethrower
- Grass Knot Hidden Power

But im going to take out Grass Knot for Hidden Power cause I don't like Grass Knot. I'm told that its Hidden Power would be Ice and that would cover a much more types.

I currently have Tynamo with 31/31/31/31/31/x, so now all I need is to ask this one and only question, during EV training, is there a cap now or do I still have to keep count of the hoard training im doing? For example, do I have to try and hit it at 252 or if i hit 255/260 (if I lost count for whatever reason) it wont matter?

Thanks in advance for the help!
The cap is 255, but it's recommended to stop at 252 simply becasue every 4 EV points adds 1 to the stat, so there's no stat yield at 253/254/255. so the usual split is 252/252/4

But going 255/255 means you'll only drop a single stat point gain from another stat. So it's up to you, not that much of a loss.

What EV's are you planning to go with?
It says it up there... lol but mkay, ill stop it as 252 HP / 252 SpA / 4 SpD. Thanks for the info. Its been MANY years since iv played and done EV training.
I have no idea how i missed that. I even looked over it a couple times to check if you'd already written the EV spread.
My eyes are failing me.
i've done a few set for this guy but since dropped them he's alright so many others do his job better imo here are my sets:

Eelektross @ Assault Vest
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 172 HP / 252 Atk / 84 Def
Brave Nature
- Drain Punch
- Rock Slide
- Knock Off
- Wild Charge

Eelektross @ Assault Vest
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 172 HP / 84 Def / 252 SpA
Quiet Nature
- Giga Drain
- Thunderbolt
- Flash Cannon
- Signal Beam

hope they help but if you have Hidden power Ice that's also a good move for the special set i can just never be bothered breeding for it XD
Evilsabre
Winning a Pokemon battle is not so much about being a step ahead of your opponent but rather being 2 steps behind them
I'd just like to add that no matter how hard you try you can't ev train a stat past 252 now. I've personally tested it. Stats cap at 252 now so no need to worry about missing count.
oh really? thats awesome, since when did they do that?
since gen 6 Ragnarolist so since X and Y
Evilsabre
Winning a Pokemon battle is not so much about being a step ahead of your opponent but rather being 2 steps behind them
I'll move this thread to Competitive Discussion
[align=center]Started by apeing gates, touching Triforces, and blaming Levi

Now I'm here with a fancy sword, smiling at all the burrito chokes, the blue shells, and the shiny catches.

#JustinSucks