Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Mega Venusaur or Mega Gallade?
I'm having a hard time deciding who my mega should be between these two, on one hand Venusaur gets Thick Fat, so He can be more defensive. On the other hand Gallade gets more attacking power. Any suggestions?
Depends on your playstyle i think, whether u want a bulkier mon or a physical boss. however why not use both of them in one team. i guess both of them can handle meta in a variety of ways. where come EV spreads i did had a semi-bulk m-gallade spread if u want that, also check out Cybertron's m-venu spread from his youtube channel. plz feel free to ask for more help/info from me if u like
Hope this helps! Smile
Well, this all depends on the format. If we are talking about singles here, then I would say Swords Dance Gallade is the way to go. If we are talking about doubles, then a bulky Mega Venusaur is the way to go.
As venturer said, it depends on your playstyle. I am currently using a Mega Gallade team (RMT coming shortly) and the architecture I used was Gallade, something to discourage intimidate from the opposing team as well as counter Gallade's weaknesses, a support mon capable of dealing decent damage and stopping status moves, providing speed control etc, some CHALK and a Grass type to deal with bulky water types.

As for Venusaur, I mostly see people go for FWG cores with Venusaur, Suicune/Milotic and Arcanine/Charizard Y. I've never experimented with this mega so I can't suggest a stable team architecture, I'm just stating what I've seen while laddering
[Insert signature here]