Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

MetaMeta is not so Meta
Star 
Hello PokemonForever.com community,

MetaMeta here introducing myself as the discussion boards have so persuasively led me.

Just found this community while stumbling upon thejustinflynn's channel on YouTube (which I have quickly become addicted to due to the
liiiiive commentary and sweet videos), and I'm glad I have. This looks like a fabulous niche community for pros and casuals alike and can't wait to get started.

I've been playing Pokemon since what many people consider the Golden (and Silver quite frankly) Age of Pokemon when Gold & Silver first came to the states. Since then I'm proud to say that I have put in many hundreds of hours onto every pokemon game I have owned, and those being all of them (one from each gen at least).

Currently, I am knee-deep into the ORAS VGC 2015 scene, and I have been active on Battle Spot since completing the game hours upon its release. Although I have not competed in real-life VGC format tournaments, I have climbed up the on Doubles Ratings quite a bit, recently plummeting after momentarily hitting the 1900 mark.

I pride myself in using not-so-meta Pokemon on my VGC format teams, and the most recent team which I have retired after earning me close to a 100 wins out of approximately 150 games featured Scyther and Machamp (arguably my two favorite Pokemon of all time).

Right now I'm trying to develop a new team as well featuring Maractus and Mega Camerupt (to no apparent success yet), but hey, at least I'm still having fun.

So... Thanks to those who gave this a read, and see you on the battlefield!

p/s please give me an add on your friends list and shoot me trade/battle requests!

MetaMeta Facts:

Favorite pkmn: Scyther
Trainer Class: Bugcatcher
Favorite Starter: Butt-fire-monkey
Hobbies: Breeding and subsequent wondertrading

MetaMeta (OR IGN: Kim)
FC: 3797-7372-5789 Heart
Welcome to the cool kids club!  Cool
Welcome to the forum!
50 thousand people used to live here...Now it's a ghost town.
Welcome to the site
welcome to the community, MetaMeta :D
(Aug 6, 2015, 08:44 PM)PKPatriot56 Wrote: Welcome to the cool kids club!  Cool

This Kappa
Welcome aboard.
-sandragon13
Be sure to check out my Otaru Regional Fakedex.  Updating regularly with new Fakemon.  Always looking for feedback!
Welcome :D
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
Welcome here man! Add me if you want :D