Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Mommy, what's for dinner?
What y'all have for dinner? Or breakfast or lunch.. depending wherever in the world you were/are.
'
I was lazy, I ordered some lasagna. It was delicious! Thinking about a cheesecake for desert.

:D
"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." - Karen of the John Elite 4
lol......
PokemonForever, a pretty good site with good members talk about Pokemon and other Nintendo related info and trades has turned into stuff like this, where someone with "Mommy" in the title asks what's everyone had for dinner along with everyone doing giveaways

What happened to this site
I'm just here.

#RowletBois
(Jul 13, 2016, 07:13 PM)GingerxPug Wrote: PokemonForever, a pretty good site with good members talk about Pokemon and other Nintendo related info and trades has turned into stuff like this, where someone with "Mommy" in the title asks what's everyone had for dinner along with everyone doing giveaways

What happened to this site

it's in the "everything else" for a reason. if you don't like it, go back to the main subforums

OT: my uncle came over and my dad grilled some steaks. good stuff #TeamMediumRare
You can find me on YouTube, Steam, and Twitter if you need to
(Jul 13, 2016, 07:24 PM)wundrweapon Wrote:
(Jul 13, 2016, 07:13 PM)GingerxPug Wrote:  
OT: my uncle came over and my dad grilled some steaks. good stuff #TeamMediumRare
That's the only way to have a steak! ^_^
"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." - Karen of the John Elite 4
@GingerxPug Quoted from this forums description
Quote:Everything Else
For any discussion that doesn't have a home elsewhere on the forums: Personal advice, my little pony, whatever.
Quesadilla all the way brother!
Follow us on Twitter @_pokemonforever
Learn about us on our Welcome Page
Watch us play games on Twitch.tv
*drools* I totally know what I'm having tonight now!!!  :P #meltycheeseaddict
I made myself some fried noodles with mushrooms and green peppers mmmmmmm.
George R.R Martin wrote 2016 :L
                                                                        #LillieDefenseSquad

You don't look so well... how bout 50cc's of LINKS!?
The souls of all those who forsaken my kind and turned us into breeding machines *Clears throat* I mean I had Mussel Chowder
Eckley is best grill
Go on and on, grow into a phenomenon