Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

More Streams to Watch When Justin is Away
We know the Justin has been traveling to do awesome stuff like Intel and Pokemon Worlds.
SO... there are other twitch streamers to check out if Justin tjfJsweg is away:

Ohnickel
TheJWittz
Jolteon92
LeviHurst tjfBlame
N_nonymous
Improvedmetaknight
Dubindore
TheSharkSurname

and others that I currently am not aware of yet.
I'm actually NZero

The site doesn't let me change profile name
Thanks for the shoutout non Sad Kappa
Oh Hai Der   kappa
thanks for the shout out non Cool tjfJsweg
(Oct 5, 2014, 12:40 AM)Heavy Wrote: Thanks for the shoutout non Sad Kappa

Those were the only ones i could think of off the top of my head. is it iHeavy?
I'm actually NZero

I got another one if you don't mind adding it to the list. It's Marriland . He plays Pokemon, Animal Crossing New Leaf, Tecmo Secret of the Stars, and Minecraft.
I know a Pokemon streamer better than this nerd, Justin. Their Twitch channel is TheReplayFlynn. :P
[align=center]Started by apeing gates, touching Triforces, and blaming Levi

Now I'm here with a fancy sword, smiling at all the burrito chokes, the blue shells, and the shiny catches.

#JustinSucks
(Oct 6, 2014, 10:30 AM)Skarric Wrote: I know a Pokemon streamer better than this nerd, Justin. Their Twitch channel is TheReplayFlynn.  :P

^^^^ speaking the truth
Ninetales iz rly cewl kthnxbye
(Oct 6, 2014, 10:30 AM)Skarric Wrote: I know a Pokemon streamer better than this nerd, Justin. Their Twitch channel is TheReplayFlynn.  :P

OMG! I cannot believe i forgot Replay. Replay is WAAAYYY better than Justin. kappa
I'm actually NZero

You could watch my really inconsistently timed stream, but I don't have a cam or a mic so I have to type in chat to talk with my viewers. (well at least I'm working on it) Undecided  
I've been watching Rekcana in Justin's absence since he streams at consistent times every night. His stream gets around 170 viewers a night and he always does giveaways and viewer battles. He's got a good personality for streaming and is fun to watch.