Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Most Interesting/Fun PKMN team you've used?
So I haven't been on the forum for a few day (too much music) and wanted to get to know more of you so answer the title ya? You don't have to give me full sets or anything just tell me whats interesting/fun

My most fun team was probably:

Landorus-T : This guy was the opener. Drop the stealth rocks and counter picks.
Mega Gyarados : In case things got ugly this boy would keep me afloat with hella dragon dances.
Hydregion : Strong poke, gave me some good coverage with fire dragon and earth moves, not to mention hidden power.
TalonFlame : Obvious pick. Priority on this one is strong.
Trevenant: This guy gives me some good coverage with his ghost typing, great stat effects like Will-O-Wisp are really helpful and his most important move leech seed. He can also be pretty bulky if you invest him right.

Sure I could have found a leech seed AND stealth rock combo, but Trevenant is just pretty neat, and gave me good coverage.
But why is leech seed so important you ask? Well because the face of my pokemon team has yet to be unveiled!

[Image: dancing07.jpg]

THATS RIGHT ITS SWAGLETT BOYS

This guy is my all star player.

Ducklett - Focus Sash - Endeavor, Protect, Toxic, Defog

Now you might be thinking, Saber, How is this different from other FEAR pokemon?
The answer to that question is two words. Pank Duck

Whats the strat? Just send in Landorus as my opener, throw out some stealth rocks and U-turn into Trevenant.
Next, drop the leech seed and the set-up is complete. Landorus and Trevenant both being bulky to some extent, both rarely get OHKO and often force my opponent to switch in anyways.

Finally drop the big boy himself Swaglett.

Being the slow piece of crap he is, he wont move first, so just first move endeavor. Now you've got your basic FEAR set up. First move endeavor and watch their big hp wall crumble to pieces. What's different is that Swaglett can't learn quick attack, so we'll have to make do with protect. If they switch out theyll die to rocks and if they stay Leech seed will drop them.
Should your opponent predict this play by statting you or switching, well you got free leech seed procs so that's pretty neat.
Also if you can predict the status effect and you have any field obstacles, just drop a nice defog to clean the field.

I know this is a basic F.E.A.R set up but with a shiny ducklett this was just too much fun. Watching a Pink Duck drop the domb was always hilarious and having the options to finish the job was always fun while having solid team behind it to protect me should my strat not work or etc.
(Oct 14, 2015, 03:56 PM)SaberLXXV Wrote: So I haven't been on the forum for a few day (too much music) and wanted to get to know more of you so answer the title ya? You don't have to give me full sets or anything just tell me whats interesting/fun

My most fun team was probably:

Landorus-T : This guy was the opener. Drop the stealth rocks and counter picks.
Mega Gyarados : In case things got ugly this boy would keep me afloat with hella dragon dances.
Hydregion : Strong poke, gave me some good coverage with fire dragon and earth moves, not to mention hidden power.
TalonFlame : Obvious pick. Priority on this one is strong.
Trevenant: This guy gives me some good coverage with his ghost typing, great stat effects like Will-O-Wisp are really helpful and his most important move leech seed. He can also be pretty bulky if you invest him right.

Sure I could have found a leech seed AND stealth rock combo, but Trevenant is just pretty neat, and gave me good coverage.
But why is leech seed so important you ask? Well because the face of my pokemon team has yet to be unveiled!

[Image: dancing07.jpg]

THATS RIGHT ITS SWAGLETT BOYS

This guy is my all star player.

Ducklett - Focus Sash - Endeavor, Protect, Toxic, Defog

Now you might be thinking, Saber, How is this different from other FEAR pokemon?
The answer to that question is two words. Pank Duck

Whats the strat? Just send in Landorus as my opener, throw out some stealth rocks and U-turn into Trevenant.
Next, drop the leech seed and the set-up is complete. Landorus and Trevenant both being bulky to some extent, both rarely get OHKO and often force my opponent to switch in anyways.

Finally drop the big boy himself Swaglett.

Being the slow piece of crap he is, he wont move first, so just first move endeavor. Now you've got your basic FEAR set up. First move endeavor and watch their big hp wall crumble to pieces. What's different is that Swaglett can't learn quick attack, so we'll have to make do with protect. If they switch out theyll die to rocks and if they stay Leech seed will drop them.
Should your opponent predict this play by statting you or switching, well you got free leech seed procs so that's pretty neat.
Also if you can predict the status effect and you have any field obstacles, just drop a nice defog to clean the field.

I know this is a basic F.E.A.R set up but with a shiny ducklett this was just too much fun. Watching a Pink Duck drop the domb was always hilarious and having the options to finish the job was always fun while having solid team behind it to protect me should my strat not work or etc.

i would always do a 2v2 with a team of all pokemon that had max speed in super training and they all knew protect and i also would wait the max time to choose a move and since they knew only protect i would just make them wait an hour to draw or give up. it was really funny when i used game-chat and i played a funny song along with it or a very annoying song just to make them angry xD. i know it seams kinda mean but i was weak back then and i only had 3 legendary pokes so i was desperate to win and that was my strategy xD.
Discord: Xander#9873, I'm back on ORAS, and I always love talking to anyone
"Clothes"
Its the one Im using now:

Tyranitar: All stats 230 minumum, including speed
paper-Lucario: focus band and 340 attack
Gengar: 340 Sp.attack and speed
Mega-Charizard: all stars pokemon
Venusaur: left overs. Great tank.
Blastoise: aural sphere, dragon pulse, dark pulse, hidrobomb. just wow
I hoping for the one i'm working with right now. Bidoof sweep! i want to get 6 kills with a super boosted bidoof!
Shachi's a monster to go against -  wpendragon

Semolina pilchard, climbing up the Eiffel Tower. Elementary penguin singing Hari Krishna.
Man, you should have seen them kicking Edgar Allan Poe.
For a whiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiile I was running what I like to call TACTICAL ASSAULT RAICHU

Plisken(raichu)@Assault Vest
Nature:Jolly
Ability: Static
EV's: 252DEF, 252SPE, 4HP
-Knock Off
-Nuzzle
-Fake Out
-Volt Switch

I mostly used this little guy in battlespot doubles. And after extensive playtesting I can say one thing: Whohoooho!
He's not great per say.... but people don't see him coming very often and when underestimated he can wreak havoc on his enemies. Although stab EQ always faints
I can't say he's viable, but I can say I had a lot of fun when he was on my team.
Easily my trick room mega garchomp sand team. Don't really have much to say but it was a really fun team to use back in August. Yeah there are some common Pokemon I used like Cresselia, Heatran, Aegislash, Gyarados, and Tyranitar. Pretty much the idea was to fool my opponent into thinking I had Mega Tyranitar or Mega Gyarados but it just a ploy. Btw Sword Dance + Sand Force + just Stab earthquake means nothing is coming out alive from Mega Chomp. Sometimes Mega Chonp can even get a 4-0 sweeps by itself which kinda makes me believe it's one of the most underrated Megas.
Spinda Arcanine is the most fun team I've ever used. Arcanine leads the intimidate on the opponents to lower atk. Scarf Spinda uses skill swap on Arcanine to give it Contrary and Spinda intimidates the opponents. Arcanine uses Close Combat to raise defenses instead of lowering. Arcanine uses Overheat to raise Spatk and dragon pulse for dragons. Then uses Morning Sun for sustain. Spinda keeps using skill swap on opponents to boost Arcanine's attack. This combo is so insane. I love it!
Holy crap I'd quote you all but suddenly you all just started crawling out of the walls.

I love that Tactical Assault Raichu, and that Spinda Arcanine would probably make me DC.

Also Shachi, look up Pimpnite's "Bidoof Team" video. He has one bidoof with a really good move pool.
If you like the spinda arcanine combo, Mega Pinsir gets Close Combat and Superpower for stat boosts and flying type Quick Attack. My team is so beautiful.
(Oct 15, 2015, 06:17 PM)SaberLXXV Wrote: Holy crap I'd quote you all but suddenly you all just started crawling out of the walls.

I love that Tactical Assault Raichu, and that Spinda Arcanine would probably make me DC.

Also Shachi, look up Pimpnite's "Bidoof Team" video. He has one bidoof with a really good move pool.

Raichu Plisken IS super fun and I'd recommend it. But CHALK messes his whole day up. And on the free battles he has issues with all the primal groudons out there....