Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] I Need Help Editing!
Hi everyone! I just wanted to ask two things: 1.) What do people use to edit pokes? I'd like to know so I can try it in the future.
2.) Can someone edit a few Pokemon for me? I'd really appreciate it and can offer some pokes from my giveaway or can try to breed a battle ready Pokemon for you!
(Feb 16, 2015, 12:58 PM)naitre Wrote: People usually either use Powersaves or Cybergadgets to edit Pokemon. I haven't kept up with the news, but the last I heard was that Cybergadgets was not compatible with US consoles. They may have fixed that, I don't know. Majority of the editing you'll see done is through Powersaves though, which is similar to an Action Replay for the 3DS. There are a lot of members on this forum and in the replay channel who offer Powersaves services if you need them. Here is the thread to a team of Powersaves users who can help you out.

Okay, thanks for the info! Do you know page to buy the power Save?
UK
US

They're both amazon links. I don't know where you're from, don't hate me pls Kappa
(Feb 16, 2015, 01:32 PM)Eckley Wrote: UK
US

They're both amazon links. I don't know where you're from, don't hate me pls Kappa

Thanks a lot!!
i can edit pokemon with pkhex or powersaves depending on your needs i just like +1 rep for my services
(Feb 16, 2015, 01:49 PM)dominickdej01 Wrote: i can edit pokemon with pkhex or powersaves depending on your needs i just like +1 rep for my services

Cool, can you pm what you can do? Like add items, change moves, change Ivs or eve and such?