Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Music
I would like to get to know the community better by asking what kind of music you like to listen to. What are your favorite genres, why are they your favorite? Who are your favorite music artists? Band? I would love to know and any other information about your music taste!

As for my self, I tend to listen to Hip-Hop, R&B, Trap music, dubstep, house music, and sometimes rap.
° Replay Mod ° Pokemon Master ° Powersaver/Cloner & Breeder °  

#Hanasomi
 #TeamReplay since January 2014

> Batman <

i'm definitely a huge rap fan, and hard rock is a big second. i listen to a really really small amount of pop, and thats about it :P
Ninetales iz rly cewl kthnxbye
I always find myself listening to Death Metal and video game music
What bands Fuzzy?
i really like dubstep and video game music :D haha but my favorite song of right now is Miles and States by abandoning sunday!
Oh man, there is just SO MUCH that I listen to. I delve a little into every genre but I tend to go more towards the electronic stuff. EDM, all those different forms of dubstep, DnB, trance, and so forth. I have my metal and rock moments and even go into some rap every now and then. I mostly focus on music from other languages (primarily Japanese) though. As such, Vocaloid music is my big fix lately. Have a taste of some Vocaloid x Anime x Dubstep:

Here's some weird metal + jpop that I love:

And for now, I'll round it out with some piano:

I'm the lead developer for the site! (Formerly My Cupcake Money)
[ My Stream | My Pokeradar Thing ]
Let me know if anything comes up~
(Oct 5, 2014, 07:52 AM)MyCabbages Wrote: What bands Fuzzy?

It really depends on what's playing on Pandora
I mostly listen to Video game Soundtracks
Ahh my taste in music varies a lot, but I'm always into those popular chill hipster/indie songs mixed with some rockin 80s jams and maybe a little bit of radio pop. I like the feel good and happy music, since it almost always inspires me when I draw. ^^ Some of my favorite bands/musicians are Matt & Kim, Fleet Foxes, Cake, Of Monsters and Men, n Bruno Mars. That kinda stuff!
Main/Replay Mod
Nature: Sassy
Ability: Cute Charm
Move of choice: Sketch
(Oct 5, 2014, 10:28 AM)Athral_Burn Wrote: I mostly listen to Video game Soundtracks

How do you get that Cyndaquil sprite?