Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

My dying will
Well, it's seems tonight I am to die. A fugitive by the name W. Asp has been spotted in my general living area. And as a police officer, as proven by this picture,
[Image: iSRuwjs.jpg]
it was my duty to apprehend the criminal. He was 1.5 inches tall, and carried a large knife of sorts. Nicknamed "The Stinger" by us on the force, we've been trying to catch him for a while. His m.o. is to assault victims with said knife, and leave them with "BooBoos"

We had a brief run in, and it is possible I left him mortally wounded, however I was not able to confirm this. If he is indeed still alive, he is definitely out for my blood. He knows where I live, and where I sleep. This is why I write this will. Should this monster still be alive, he will surely make an attempt at my life as I sleep. As not to cause civil unrest amongst those closest to me, my belongings are to be distributed as follows:

To my father: Underneath my bed there is a journal. Inside this journal are countless incomplete Pokemon strategies I made in an attempt to make you proud. However as none of them are complete, I leave them in your capable hands, hoping that you will see the light in my work and be proud. I'm particularly fond of the Choice Band Prinplup I was so close to a break through on.

To my mother: There is not much I can leave you but this picture of Roger [Image: dntcwvl.png]

To my younger brother, Traf: Traf, I leave to you the most important thing, I could ever give to anyone, my place as Heir, to the WolfPack Throne. Should you choose not to accept, I completely understand. In this instance I shall leave it to another loyal WolfPack member, Bucsfan818

To my older brother, Connor: I leave you with all of the money to my name, $2.39.

To Alec, who has been much like a brother to me: I leave you with my car, a Honda Civic. It's actually a Hot Wheels though, seeing as I don't know how to drive stick.

To Vinny: It is my understanding that your 3DS broke recently. So I shall leave you with my broken 3DS so that you can start a collection.

To Roger: I leave with you this picture of Eckley. I knew you were a big fan of my art [Image: SiFmc85.png]

To Pod: I give to you a riddle. Some Turtles Fight Unanimously

To Unit: I leave you the name of my psychiatrist, Dr. Anne Imay

To Bloody: I leave to you the secret identity of Batman, me.

To Juan: Dearest Juan, For you I leave Splatoon, as I owe it to you. Stay fresh, forever.

To PK: Damn you PK

To Bucs: If indeed Traf accepts the role, fret not. For through this will, I knight thee in the name of the WolfPack, and the name of Verlis.
(This is the only part of the will that will stand should I live this night)
To Unit: I leave you the name of my therapist, Dr. Anne Imay

To Tobby: For you, I will die not letting anyone know I let you win all of those Smash games.

That is all of my belongings, barring almost everything. Now should I not perish, none of this will stand, and I keep all of my stuff. The End  kappa
RIP Miranda Cosgrove 1975-2017
does bucs get to wear the dog collars like verlis? Kappa
I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant.
It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.
                                                                                                     -Mewtwo

#TeamReplay #OfficialRightHandManOfTheReplaysVicePrez
(Sep 29, 2015, 05:26 PM)yoloswag831 Wrote: does bucs get to wear the dog collars like verlis? Kappa

Bucs gets to craft Verlis's dog collars himself
no!! you revealed your secret identity, noooooo!!
I got a question. does Dr. Anne Imay deal with brother complexes too? and also can she help with my lust of onii-chan's um how do i put this in words that wont start things... "pocket monster". Kappa
A legend fallen from grace.
(Sep 29, 2015, 05:31 PM)BloodySurgicalSteel Wrote: no!! you revealed your secret identity, noooooo!!

Or did I?
Ooooooh my gosh... I can't stop laughing at this... But there is a deep level of forum meta that I just don't understand.
(Sep 29, 2015, 05:35 PM)Unit501 Wrote: I got a question. does Dr. Anne Imay deal with brother complexes too? and also can she help with my lust of onii-chan's um how do i put this in words that wont start things... "pocket monster". Kappa

Don't know, I will still recommend her 2 u if I live, she's great. She got me over my fear of Roger
(Sep 29, 2015, 05:37 PM)bradar485 Wrote: Ooooooh my gosh... I can't stop laughing at this... But there is a deep level of forum meta that I just don't understand.

For your sake I hope you don't ever understand it.
Plot twist: I'm the wanted criminal mahahahhahaha....I mean, oh no Squeab dont leave us Sad
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~