Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[NEW MEMBER] Hello!
Hi! Came here to learn about team building and shiny hunting! Seems good so far!  Smile
@Whispérr Hi! Welcome to the forums!  Smile
 ~ Always ready to fire up the party! ~ 
@Whispérr Hi! Welcome to the forums Smile If you ever need any help feel free to hit up myself or one of the other mods.
Hi, Super Nintendo Chalmers!
Thank you! @stephenWITNESS , where can I ask my "newbie" questions about anything? (I played this game for a long time but i still feel like I don't know a lot of things Big Grin ).
@Whispérr the general pokemon subforum would probably be best for that. We're super newbie friendly here so I'm sure you'll get the help you need!
Hi, Super Nintendo Chalmers!
@Whispérr 
I've finally got to return to my relaxing holiday, so hello! Also totally didn't forget to come here...

I used to have a trading thread, but lack of business meant it locked itself. I'm still Sancho the Salesman Supreme if required, though.
SCP Foundation - Secure. Contain. Protect.

My trade shop - V2.3
@TheAlmightySancho having no idea what you're talking about I'll asume you're doing trades or something like that, so I might be interested  Smile
@Whispérr 
Yes, I do trades or something.

And if you're life's ever going too well, I'm around to annoy people as well.
SCP Foundation - Secure. Contain. Protect.

My trade shop - V2.3
(Jun 28, 2018, 01:00 PM)TheAlmightySancho Wrote: @Whispérr 
Yes, I do trades or something.

And if you're life's ever going too well, I'm around to annoy people as well.

@TheAlmightySancho Understandable have a nice day.
Hello~

In terms of team building, I am not so good in competitive but I am with Elite four and Battle Tree~
I have reached 50 in Super Singles and Super Doubles but not yet in Super Multis, my current highest in 21, I think?

In terms of shiny hunting, I am not the SOS chaining, breeder type of person, I am more focused in RNG. Well, I managed to RNG a few Ultra Beasts, quite tedious though~

Remember to check out our Discord Channel too! Smile
What is a signature and how do I get one?