Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[NEW MEMBER] Hello Pokemon Fans
Thumbs Up 
Hello Poke Fans I am new to this site but would love to get right into the action. Ive been away from the games for a while but recently started playing again. I want to become a shiny hunter. Anyone care to help? If anyone wants to trade for the musuda method I would be down. I have pokemon Black, HG, and Diamond at the moment.
Welcome! Not sure if a lot of people still have those games, but I hope it works out for you.
Just a fossil from the days of olde.
Sword and Shield Trades
(Nov 27, 2019, 03:48 PM)Hojunhu Wrote: Welcome! Not sure if a lot of people still have those games, but I hope it works out for you.

Thats true... Thank you though! Probably gonna get the new games soon so
(Nov 27, 2019, 04:53 PM)Typhlosion777 Wrote:
(Nov 27, 2019, 03:48 PM)Hojunhu Wrote: Welcome! Not sure if a lot of people still have those games, but I hope it works out for you.

Thats true... Thank you though! Probably gonna get the new games soon so
New gen is a TON of fun. I've absolutely enjoyed the 55+ hours I've put into Sword.
Just a fossil from the days of olde.
Sword and Shield Trades
Hi, welcome to the site!
OU MASTER RACE
Hi there, @Typhlosion777!

I have White and Diamond; but not sure how to connect with you, with the servers shut down for those games. While I know of a trick to get into them through a DNS address exploit someone set up, I've never seen anyone on there. Just used 'em to get old Event Pokémon!

Anyway, enjoy your time here. Look forward to seeing you around!