Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[NEW MEMBER] Hey Everyone :)
Hi guys, I am fairly new to the metagame scene. Have been playing since Red, Blue, and Yellow, but never got into breeding and competitive battling until recently with Sun and Moon. 

I want to get into breeding and competitive battling, but I am certainly not a master yet! My favorite type is Dark and my favorite pokemon is a tie between Bisharp and Scizor (even though he isnt dark  :D ). Looking forward to learning how to up my game! So glad I found this group!
Welcome to the forums, buddy! My name's Scott, I'm part of the Breeding Alliance here, so if you really have any questions about competitive breeding, don't hesitate to PM me. I'll do my best to help you out, and I know the other members here surely will!

Breeder Scott - Proud Member of the Amethyst 0mega Breeder's Guild

Looking for breedables? Check out my new shop
Hello there is haven't been in the group very long but there are so many people that are willing to help. I too have been playing since the original Gameboy versions and just purchased pokemon moon earlier today! My name is jesse it's nice to meet ya! Cool
Nice to meet you, @dblanton361! When you say competitive, do you normally battle singles or doubles? We have a decent community of VGC battlers, but also a few who enjoy doing singles.
Just a fossil from the days of olde.
Sword and Shield Trades
Hello, welcome to Pokemon Forever!!! Hope you enjoy it :D
(Mar 8, 2017, 06:10 AM)Hojunhu Wrote: Nice to meet you, @dblanton361! When you say competitive, do you normally battle singles or doubles? We have a decent community of VGC battlers, but also a few who enjoy doing singles.

I've literally never done any kind of online battling before, so I don't know lol
(Mar 8, 2017, 01:01 PM)dblanton361 Wrote:
(Mar 8, 2017, 06:10 AM)Hojunhu Wrote: Nice to meet you, @dblanton361! When you say competitive, do you normally battle singles or doubles? We have a decent community of VGC battlers, but also a few who enjoy doing singles.

I've literally never done any kind of online battling before, so I don't know lol
Have you done anything with the battle tree? If you like 1v1 then you'd want to battle Smogon rules, if you like 2v2 then you'd want to go VGC rules. VGC is the official format of the Nintendo competitive battles with a full tournament schedule and even some cash prizes for the best battlers.
Just a fossil from the days of olde.
Sword and Shield Trades