Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[NEW MEMBER] Hey There!
Wink 
Hey everyone! I made an account a little while back but haven't actually had a chance to really get involved with the community yet. 

It's nice to meet you all! I've been a member of Azurriland for quite some time now under the same name, so if any of you have been over there and surfed the masuda method threads, then perhaps you've seen me around. I thought it would be really neat to expand my network a bit and join the community here as well!

I've played Pokemon since the original R/B/Y days, so the games hold a very special place in my heart. Growing up with these games, it's been something I've always loved playing and coming back to. Only about a year ago did I get into Masuda Method breeding for shinies, IV breeding and all that...I love doing it! Although frustrating and a battle of patience and will at times (thanks Gible for 4010 eggs and 7 shinies before getting a flawless 5IV shiny) the euphoria when you finally get what you've worked so hard towards really makes it all worth it. I've always bred shinies in Premier Balls, but with gen 7, apricorn balls, beast balls, and a piqued interest for certain combinations like moon ball Umbreon, etc... I've converted! I'm stoked to build up my own "bankball" list, and am hoping to find other people who are doing the same! :D
Hey there! Names jesse, it's nice to meet ya! Welcome back Smile
(Mar 10, 2017, 07:50 PM)FutureJess69 Wrote: Hey there! Names jesse, it's nice to meet ya! Welcome back Smile

Thanks Jesse! It's nice to meet yo too! I see you're also relatively new here! Are you more a breeder, battler, or casual player? :D
(Mar 10, 2017, 11:44 PM)Khorpion Wrote:
(Mar 10, 2017, 07:50 PM)FutureJess69 Wrote: Hey there! Names jesse, it's nice to meet ya! Welcome back Smile

Thanks Jesse! It's nice to meet yo too! I see you're also relatively new here! Are you more a breeder, battler, or casual player? :D

Breeder and Battle Tree person. XD
What is a signature and how do I get one?
hey there Khorpion, Welcome to Pokemon Forever. Hope you like it here. :D. Feel free to PM me if you need any help. Have a nice day!!!!

Ps. Love that rowlet pic by the way :D
(Mar 10, 2017, 11:44 PM)Khorpion Wrote:
(Mar 10, 2017, 07:50 PM)FutureJess69 Wrote: Hey there! Names jesse, it's nice to meet ya! Welcome ba4ck Smile

Casual player/ learning to breed Smile