Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[NEW MEMBER] Heya.
Brick 
I am new here, whatever that is worth.

I'm British, and I do play a lot of videogames, some of them not pokemon (shock horror), and some not even on Nintendo consoles (le gasp)

I also LARP, as a Vampire (not the sparkly kind), in Vampire the Masquerade, longest still running game in the Country.

I also tabletop game, with D20's and stuff.

Also a fan of anime, and I have various musical tastes.

I'm am also sarcastic, and I throw out puns a lot.
Welcome to the forum
in the words of my granddad "it takes a strong man to stand up for himself but it takes a stronger man to stand up for others".         Which one are you?!

Once again welcome to the forums Big Grin

U caught my attention with anime and music,so let me ask what kind of music and anime you've been listening to lately.
Words i live by - Good Luck and Chance.
(Nov 11, 2017, 10:37 PM)Sharkfang2193 Wrote: Once again welcome to the forums Big Grin

U caught my attention with anime and music,so let me ask what kind of music and anime you've been listening to lately.

Heh. Well, anime I would say I have been watching lately is B3B, Blood Blockade Battlefront and Beyond for those folk that need help knowing what that means. Still waiting on the dubs on that though, cause I enjoyed the last season, and their dubs (which makes me filthy for that, I know).

And music, I listen to anything that I enjoy the sound of.

Unrelated, how do I add signatures to this thing? I am looking in user CP, and finding nowt.
(Nov 11, 2017, 10:43 PM)dmann Wrote:
(Nov 11, 2017, 10:37 PM)Sharkfang2193 Wrote: Once again welcome to the forums Big Grin

Heh. Well, anime I would say I have been watching lately is B3B, Blood Blockade Battlefront and Beyond for those folk that need help knowing what that means. Still waiting on the dubs on that though, cause I enjoyed the last season, and their dubs (which makes me filthy for that, I know).

Unrelated, how do I add signatures to this thing? I am looking in user CP, and finding nowt.

To add a signature you need to become a trusted user which needs enough rep i thing its around 20. I don't know the proper amount.
in the words of my granddad "it takes a strong man to stand up for himself but it takes a stronger man to stand up for others".         Which one are you?!

(Nov 11, 2017, 10:46 PM)SpyroXX77XX Wrote:
(Nov 11, 2017, 10:43 PM)dmann Wrote:

To add a signature you need to become a trusted user which needs enough rep i thing its around 20. I don't know the proper amount.

Dodgy Okay. I don't think that will be happening for a while, if reputation is given by others.
A good way to get reputation is to try and help others with their pokedex

(Nov 11, 2017, 11:11 PM)SpyroXX77XX Wrote: A good way to get reputation is to try and help others with their pokedex

That I can do. Though I do want to keep the harder to get stuff. And there is the lack of friend slots on my 3DS too.
Oh hi there
OU MASTER RACE
@dmann welcome to the forum!
Hi, Super Nintendo Chalmers!