Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[NEW MEMBER] Hi
Hello everybody,

I may be new to this forum however I am not new to pokemon and have been playing competitively since 4th Gen. I love playing on both platforms Wi-Fi and Simluator (PS). Other than Pokemon my other passions are playing Xbox One, reading manga, watching youtube and playing sports. Look forward to interacting with a promising community. 

Peace.
Welcome, you're definitely in the right spot then! Smile What's your favorite manga and what sports are ya into?
Feel free to post your favorite Pokémon FanArt here ϞϞ(๑⚈ ․̫ ⚈๑)∩
(Jan 3, 2017, 08:15 PM)BoneheadMarowak Wrote: Welcome, you're definitely in the right spot then! Smile What's your favorite manga and what sports are ya into?

Favourite manga is a tough choice.. I think maybe the Shaman King series or Psyren are definitely top of my list. 

As for sports, I like playing Football (soccer) the most and watch that regularly. Tennis, Cricket, Boxing/UFC and Formula 1 are also sports I reguarly keep track of.
Hello Welcome To the Site If you need help Ask and of are friendly mods Expect Some Of them Cough Cough @naitre Also hope you have a Good time here
Welcome to the forum! :D

Thank you all for the warm welcome!
@AllTradeAndeBattle65 What did @naitre do? It was me who ate last peice of pie
O
Dang Sorry @naitre I thought it was you how ate the last peice of pie