Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[NEW MEMBER] Hi
Wink 
Hello there! I'm MeowingSquirrel or Squirrel for short and I'm new here as of today, unless you count using the shiny counter a few times. I also have goals!

Goals:
~Get 10 shiny Eevees (1 for each stage and one for a giveaway)
~Get 3 shiny Stufful (1 for each stage and one for a giveaway)
~Get 2 shiny Phantump (1 for a giveaway)

​​​
Welp, bye! Have a great day/night!
Smile Ooh! Welcome! Nice to meet ya!
Welcome to the forums :D
Hi, Super Nintendo Chalmers!
Hello!
VGC|Breeding|Forum Regular|Amethyst 0mega

PM me if you need help with competitive battling!
(Apr 10, 2019, 03:13 PM)stephenWITNESS Wrote: Welcome to the forums :D

Thanks! Smile
(Apr 10, 2019, 02:15 PM)Pwimawh_Kiogah Wrote: Smile Ooh! Welcome! Nice to meet ya!

Thanks, nice to meet you too!
(Apr 10, 2019, 05:32 PM)RetroTyphlosion Wrote: Hello!

I will, thanks! Smile
What's up, Squirrel? Make yourself comfortable. Hope you enjoy it here.
(Apr 11, 2019, 10:59 AM)DrumminBeard Wrote: What's up, Squirrel? Make yourself comfortable. Hope you enjoy it here.

Thank you, I will! I hope I enjoy my time here too! How are you?
(Apr 11, 2019, 11:29 AM)MeowingSquirrel Wrote: How are you?

I'm doing great, actually. I thank you for asking. Smile

I am currently listening to a history podcast, concerning Japan and China's conflicts leading into the second world war. Not Pokémon-related of course, but very interesting nonetheless.

As far as Pokémon is concerned, I've been playing Pokémon Conquest; which I'm very happy to have experienced, having never played any of the spin-offs before.

What are you doing, Pokémon-wise? I saw you're giving away OT Rockruffs in another thread. I will have to hit you up over there, as I don't believe I've come across one of those in my trades just yet.

BTW - Not sure how 'small talk' is considered here in post threads-- whether it's frowned upon or whatever-- so feel free to PM me if ya want. Penpals are always fun to have. Tongue