Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[NEW MEMBER] Hi there!
Hi there! I'm JustEspeon, or Espeon. I've been looking at this site for a while, and I decided to join to make some friends!
The games that I currently own are pokemon X and Y, Ultra Moon, Alpha Sapphire, and Pokemon White.
I'm also looking for some people to do friend safari with! I love shiny hunting! If you wanna 
do eachothers friend safari, I would love to! Just ask! My friend code is
3497-5845-6327! Thank you for reading this! I will usually be online, so if you need 
someone to talk to, just send a message! <3
@JustEspeon 

Welcome to the community, when you are looking to make friends with other Pokémon trainers, breeders and strategists among other things you have come to the right place. 

If you want to add my friend code for friend safari feel free, I will be able to add your friend code shortly. I never can remember what my safari is so I guess it will be a surprise  Tongue

Thank you for the nice welcoming! Its fine that you dont know your safari type, I dont even know mine. I love your squirtle profile picture, and I will be sure to stay here! I usually don't go on fourms, but I thought this was the perfect place, since I thought it'd be fun!
Hello! Smile

Not a shiny hunter, I am more focused in PvE~

Remember to check out the Pokemon Forever Discord Channel! Smile
What is a signature and how do I get one?
Nice to have you here on PokemonForever @JustEspeon! This place is great and Im sure you'll enjoy your sfay be it short or long (hopefully it is long though). As for me personally I have gotten into competitive breeding in the last few months and also masuda hunt for shinies in-between my little breeding projects (even though I have really bad shiny luck lol). Every now and then I do a giveaway, but where I focus is trading Pokemon - typically shinies.

If you'd like to add my FC be my guest. I just got a new system and so I have no clue what type I have.

~DŌVΛ
                                        I ΔM DŌVΛ
Hi! I enjoy doing some shiny hunting now and then, when I remember to, but I'm literally @Dova but cooler. We both trade stuff but I'm just better.
SCP Foundation - Secure. Contain. Protect.

My trade shop - V2.3
Thank you, gkh, Dova, and TheAlmightySancho for the nice welcoming!
I didn't know they had a discord server, if I get back into discord i'll definataly check it out!
Dova, thank you for letting me use your FC! I have no clue what mine is, either since i've never
had a second device to check it out, or ask someone. Also, I should be staying for a long time!
Sancho, thank you also! You seem like a pretty cool person! 
(Jul 18, 2018, 11:07 AM)TheAlmightySancho Wrote: Hi! I enjoy doing some shiny hunting now and then, when I remember to, but I'm literally @Dova but cooler. We both trade stuff but I'm just better.

pretty much
                                        I ΔM DŌVΛ