Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[NEW MEMBER] Hello
Hi, new member. I'm getting a bit old to play these games maybe, but I doubt I'll quit ever.

Currently have some GBA, most DS and 3DS Pokemon games, and am really into pokemon go, although I tend to stagnate during the winter because it's cold outside.

In any case found this forum cause I'm looking for friend safari codes, so hopefully I find some.

This is my pokemon X info:

4614-2081-3621 (ign: Toshe)
[ FIGHT : Machoke, Pancham and Breloom ]
(Jan 31, 2018, 07:33 AM)toshex Wrote: Hi, new member. I'm getting a bit old to play these games maybe, but I doubt I'll quit ever.

Currently have some GBA, most DS and 3DS Pokemon games, and am really into pokemon go, although I tend to stagnate during the winter because it's cold outside.

In any case found this forum cause I'm looking for friend safari codes, so hopefully I find some.

Hey welcome, @toshex — you will definitively enjoy your time here!

...and we are never old enough to play Pokemon!  Wink
 ~ Always ready to fire up the party! ~ 
(Jan 31, 2018, 08:30 AM)Black Waterfall Wrote:
(Jan 31, 2018, 07:33 AM)toshex Wrote: Hi, new member. I'm getting a bit old to play these games maybe, but I doubt I'll quit ever.

Hey welcome, @toshex — you will definitively enjoy your time here!

...and we are never old enough to play Pokemon!  Wink

Or to stop playing ^_^
Welcome to the site! Getting more friend safari's is definitely easy because of the amazing community. Hope you enjoy your time here!
I should've said hi earlier but was too busy revising finance for an exam tomorrow. So, hello! I'm just your friendly neighbourhood shopkeeper.

Also, should you have any questions, we're here to help. Or look for our Kahunas @moo311, @Kris or @"yung lord" and moderators @0kamii, @stephenWITNESS and @FireTaco.

This Sancho had a quick claw today, @Kris 
SCP Foundation - Secure. Contain. Protect.

My trade shop - V2.3
Hi

@TheAlmightySancho Ahhh ... I have been bested this time it seems.
OU MASTER RACE
welcome here Smile
What's up @toshex! Welcome to the community Smile
Hi, Super Nintendo Chalmers!