Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[NEW MEMBER] My introduction
Hello everyone,

As you guessed I'm a new member here. As far as I remember I always played Pokemon games, but only Blue, Red and Yellow; so yeah I needed an Update. I recently bought Sun and I'm here to learn everything I can. (Sorry for my english if I made mistakes beacause I'm french, and for the introduction because I'm not really good at talking about myself.)

So thank you and have a nice day Smile
@Racewish 
Nice to meet a new member  Big Grin

What kind of things are you trying to find out? I've finished basically everything on Sun so I can probably help somehow.
SCP Foundation - Secure. Contain. Protect.

My trade shop - V2.3
Oh un français ! @Racewish 
Bienvenue  Tongue
Si t'as besoin de quelque chose, d'aide etc tu peux me demander je t'aiderai avec grand plaisir Smile
@TheAlmightySancho 
For the moment I'm just going through the main story so for the moment I have no question, but thank you, I won't hesistate to contact you if I want to know anything Smile

@Tomlepanda 
Merci Smile Ouais bah y'a pas de soucis je viendrai te voir si j'ai un problème Wink
@Racewish 

Alright, enjoy the storyline. I liked it.
SCP Foundation - Secure. Contain. Protect.

My trade shop - V2.3
@Racewish Hey! Welcome to the forums. I hope you like it here (I love this place!). If you have any Questions about Pokemon Sun and Moon or want help with anything, just let me know!
VGC|Breeding|Forum Regular|Amethyst 0mega

PM me if you need help with competitive battling!
Hi, remember to visit the Discord channel! Smile

We have a lot of friendly people there! Smile
What is a signature and how do I get one?
@RetroTyphlosion 
Thank you, I hope too because it looks like a nice place. I won't forget to ask you questions if I need Smile

@gkh1997 
Yep I'll take look at it Wink
I Hope so Smile
Hello and welcome to our forum, glad to have you!
RIP Miranda Cosgrove 1975-2017