Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[NEW MEMBER] VGC player seeking new home
Hi there! Name's Derek. I'm a Pokemon VGC player looking for refuge. NuggetBridge has gone very quite lately, and people there said Smogon was getting more active with VGC, but that was a bust too! But I saw Wolf linking this place pretty often and it looks like this might be the better info hub now.

A few notes about me since that seems to be how these go, 
  • I run an Offical League, Judge, and TO. 

• I'm an active competitor in OH.

• I consider myself decently good, I make top cut at most things I show up to anymore, but stuggle to win it all due to the group of high skilled players in my area, I'll get there though.  :D  I've done Nationals with positive records and all that good stuff. 

• I made a Youtube video that if you're a Pokemon fan, you may have already seen! Hypno's Lullaby

So that's it. I'll be here mostly for the VGC stuff but as an all around Pokemon obessed person, the whole site is looking pretty swell.
Welcome to PF!

Although our Competitive section is not as active as it was in the past, we are still trying to give our contribute to unexperienced players entering VGC for the first time and of course there are many players (myself included) here who would like to have a critical discussion about the current meta.

Have fun Wink
Welcome to Pokémon Forever. Great to have new competitors. Enjoy your stay  :D
Hi. guys 
I'm new here

If you could help me. Please
Welcome, TrainerDerek! Smile
Hey there! We should spar sometime after January.
Welcome to the forums @TrainerDerek. Right now we are currently developing the competitive sections here but would like to any form of feedback from the new community members. If anything, feel free to ask around here or
Hi! Welcome to the site. Aside from Baek and Wolfe, who post here, Zheng also creates content for VGC. At the moment, everyone is figuring things out.
I'm a logger
recorder
diarier?

I record my Pokemon journey in this diary

so a journeyer?

Thanks for all the warm welcome! I really like the feel of the community. Looking forward to discussions and trying to contribute if I can.