Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

NEW POKEMON GAME ANNOUNCED
Information 
[Image: fuvo81.jpg]

During today's Nintendo Direct, it was announced that new game called Pokémon Shuffle is to be released for Nintedo 3DS and 2DS. This game is a puzzle game similar to Pokémon Battle Trozei and has you have to shuffle tiles and level up characters in order to capture Pokémon. In each battle, you have 4 Pokémon to choose from, and you need to think of your type advantages. There is no time limit, so you can take as long as you like to study the board. To clear each stage, you'll have to reduce the HP of the wild Pokémon you face to zero within a set number of moves. It also features Mega Evolutions which are used to clear the board quicker.
You have a 10 minute wait between battles if you lose, but you can get in there earlier by paying or using items that have been acquired through gameplay. You can also pay for various items to aid in your gameplay. It is due for release in February 2015 and is free to play but with payments included.

Official Pokemon Shuffle Trailer

3DS Friend Code: 1994-2119-6025
SuMo IGN - Moon
Oh... I was hoping on a real pokemon game like oras and xy i got so excited
(Jan 14, 2015, 09:40 AM)RobinPMC Wrote: Oh... I was hoping on a real pokemon game like oras and xy i got so excited

me too!!
#TeamForum

This better not be pay2win
#TeamForum
LETS GO SOX
I've played the newest trozie it's an ok game, the added features of items, mega evolution, and more abilities will add to it but I doubt I'd download it.
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
That title is so misleading for people who don't know lol
(Jan 14, 2015, 09:41 AM)tygaa2 Wrote:
(Jan 14, 2015, 09:40 AM)RobinPMC Wrote: Oh... I was hoping on a real pokemon game like oras and xy i got so excited

me too!!
Its actually way too early for an actual mainstream pokemon game but look at the bright side its free xD
3DS Friend Code: 1994-2119-6025
SuMo IGN - Moon
The first thing that came up in my mind while watching this game was the Phone-app 'Best fiends' since you also have to 'defeat' monsters there and can unlock new types of things ectectect. If it will be like that then it will be free to play but you will have lives, I guess you can (once you're out of lives) pay real money to get more of them or wait a hour for them to refill :P

Seems like a fun game, can't wait to play it :D
(Oғғɪᴄɪᴀʟ) Lᴏʀᴅ Lᴀᴅʏ ᴇᴇᴠᴇᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴏʀᴜᴍ.

﹟TᴇᴀᴍFᴏʀᴜᴍ ₄ ʟᴀɪғᴜ (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤
Accelixio#2187 @ Overwatch

Achievement unlocked: First place in a sub-tourney//08-08-2015

Looks like a Pokemon version of Candy Crush! XD

or best fiends
Evyii the Dragonslayer of #TeamForum

I'm back! Mostly playing LoL nowadays though. What is life, but homework and sleep.

i feel like it will be like the other games like candy crush etc, cause of the heart system shown in the trailer
A legend fallen from grace.