Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[NEWS] Get your Salazzle Mystery Gift at GameStop
Exclamation 
Pokemon has just released a new Mystrey Gift featuring Salazzle. This Mystery Gift is a Code Type Mystery Gift and is available via a card distribution at GameStop in the US, EB Games in Australia and Canada and equivalent video game stores in Europe. The gift is to help promote the release of the newest card in the SM3 expansion, Salazzle GX. It is not Nature locked and will come with 3 confirmed perfect IVs.

[Image: latest?cb=20161127213311]

Here are the details:
Level: 50
Item: Focus Sash
Ability: Corrosion
Moves: Fake Out | Toxic | Sludge Bomb | Flamethrower

To receive your Salazzle:
1 Select Mystery Gift on the main menu.
2 Select Receive Gift.
3 Select Get with Code/Password, then Yes, and then Yes again to connect to the Internet.
4 Enter your code.
5 Watch as you receive Salazzle.
6 Speak to the delivery person in any Pokémon Center to pick up your Salazzle.
7 Be sure to save your game

LEGALITY
Salazzle is now legal in a Cherish Ball, but MUST have a Classic Ribbon and the Fake Out Egg Move. It can have every ribbon obtainable in the 7th Generation ONLY. It is NOT tradeable on the GTS or on Wonder Trade. It can NOT have the following attacks: Belch, Knock Off, Sand Attack and Snatch. It can not be Shiny. Any you see with this are illegal and here on PokemonForever we do not condone the trading of illegal Pokemon. Please if you have one that you genned yourself, do not trade it with other users on the site, do that in your spare time. Thank you.
OU MASTER RACE
I went to get one and the guy told me they gave out the 50 they had within the first three hours Angry
(Aug 15, 2017, 11:33 PM)bambam081890 Wrote: I went to get one and the guy told me they gave out the 50 they had within the first three hours Angry

Wow dude that sucks. I haven't got mine yet either, hopefully we can both get one soon Big Grin
OU MASTER RACE
I can't get one up here, you feel better yet? 
[Image: giphy.gif]
SCP Foundation - Secure. Contain. Protect.

My trade shop - V2.3
(Aug 16, 2017, 04:05 AM)TheAlmightySancho Wrote: I can't get one up here, you feel better yet? 
[Image: giphy.gif]

Twas a sad day this day
OU MASTER RACE