Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[NEWS] New Lycanroc form!
It looks like a repaint of Midday Lycanroc with the mane from MIdnight Lycanroc model slapped on to make it "unique". If it's supposed to be a mix of both of the previous forms, it barely shows. 

Undecided

My mother said that if I thought Dusk-form Lycanroc was lame she'd smash my head into the keyb
qarw345vndsjkgtr0sfneir57@krhscvb0*Sfneuyorwigdy*#R&(WNfsbgryore9fuvioser.r/j[py;

I'm sorry, unless it gets a new ability/better abilites or a relly good movepool, It's not going to hold any interest for me.
I love the look of this Pokemon, but not as a dusk form. I also don't quite see the point for this form for the reason that Lycanroc already has two forms (midday and midnight). Lycanroc midday is already the fastest rock type in the game (besides Aerodactyl but debating JUST rock type, Lycanroc wins) and Lycanroc midnight has high attack, I don't quite know what they want to accomplish considering both forms are only rock. They also didn't even try to combine the two looks of midday and midnight, they just changed the color of the midday form to orange. So what more could they do with another Lycanroc anyways beside giving it another type or a different specail ablity? I hope for when newer pokemon are revealed, older pokemon are not reused. I'm ready to see something new in Ultra Sun and Moon.
Just Updated with some more news