Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[NEWS] New Pokemon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon News
A trailer for Pokemon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon dropped 30 minutes ago showing off some new and existing aspects of the games.

- More of the Alola Photo Club was shown off, one picture shows off a Team Skull stamp/sticker, confirming the return of Team Skull.
- Island Trials are to return, the Lush Jungle, Mount Hokulani, Verdant Cavern, Wela Volcano Park and Thrifty Megamart Trials are back and have significant changes. Lush Jungle has Sudowoodo in the area for some reason, Mount Hokulani's Trial has a bunch of Charjabugs, a Togedamaru and a Bionic Vikavolt? Wela Volcano Park has a Hiker in the Trial location instead of Kiawe and Alolan Marowak is the Totem Pokemon, Thrifty Megamart has Acerola at the door to the room where Mimikyu usually is, and finally, Mina is a Trial Captain with her own Trial on Poni Island. From this, we can deduce that Kahili will be a Trial Captain too.
- Mantine is confirmed to be a Ride Pokemon, for Surf. There appears to be a surfing minigame with Mantine too. Tentacool and Sharpedo act as obstacles in the water.
- The new Alolan Dex is going to have 400 + Pokemon! The old gen Pokemon confirmed are Houndour, Houndoom, Elektrike, Manectric, Tropius, Zorua, Mareep, Flaafy, Ampharos, Mienfoo, Mienshao, Larvesta, Volcarona, Larvitar, Pupitar and Tyranitar.
- Hau AND Lillie will be competing in the Island Challenge with you. A 3D Model of Torracat following Hau is seen in the Japanese Trailer.
- Not much, but Necrozma comes out of an Ultra Wormhole at the Altar of the Sunne / Moone.

What are your thoughts? Let me know and have a fantastic day!
OU MASTER RACE
New VGC format gonna be fun with Tyranitar and Volcarona probably returning if the Alola-dex-only rule remains... :S
"To believe in an ideal, is to be willing to betray it"
                 VGC, Friend Safari, Masuda
Ampharos, Zorua, Mienfoo...  so many cuties! ♡_♡  I like that Lillie is a rival too now.  I wonder if she'll keep Nebby? I kind of wish she could.
I want a link right now because [insert generic male teenage response to work].
SCP Foundation - Secure. Contain. Protect.

My trade shop - V2.3
(Sep 22, 2017, 01:43 PM)TheAlmightySancho Wrote: I want a link right now because [insert generic male teenage response to work].

If I get blocked for this, I blame you, @TheAlmightySanchoTongue

- 0kamii
Amethyst Ωmega - Guild Leader/Founder 

Lillie strongest ace will maybe be Alolan Ninetales.

I hope Gyms come. More surprise rivals
(Sep 22, 2017, 05:22 PM)Drangor2 Wrote: Lillie strongest ace will maybe be Alolan Ninetales.

I hope Gyms come. More surprise rivals

Ooh, I bet you're right.
@Drangor2 I think it's definitely possible for Gyms to return [Maybe for postgame]

@Chansey IKR? I'm hoping Mincinno will be in there
OU MASTER RACE
Maybe this time they use Mega with Z moves? (Or maybe as surprise they add new megas Like Mega alola Ninetales would be cool )

As long as i get more rivals the better i like the game. (I hope in future they add something like the anime of the guy who used Darkrai, and ingame you fight against someone like that and he uses as rival only 3 mons and later he as champion has like 6 legends would be cool)
Aw, thanks @0kamii  Heart
SCP Foundation - Secure. Contain. Protect.

My trade shop - V2.3