Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[NEWS] POKEMON DIRECT
[Image: xZNpwvE.jpg]

Oooh news!

Looks like we're getting a Pokemon Direct this Friday at 7 a.m. PT. That of course means it's speculation time!

Rumors are about and the general consensus is we're getting a new main series game. Is it the long rumored Pokemon Z? Or is it the recently leaked "Pokemon Rainbow?"

But they wouldn't have a direct for just one game right? A lot of pepole think we'll be seeing Pokemon GO!

What do you think? Discuss, speculate, and dream below!
RIP Miranda Cosgrove 1975-2017
They are going to talk about Magearna for 30 mins.
You know, I was thinking about it yesterday and it makes sense that they would announce a new main series game around Pokémon Day which is February 27th. What better way to celebrate Pokémon Day than to get news of a new game!?!

With that said, I'm leaning more and more towards Pokémon Rainbow, or an incredibly enhanced Pokémon Z. Based on how long they've taken to announce a new main series game, coupled with the fact that they revealed a new Pokémon recently, leads me to believe that whatever they are coming out with is going to be much bigger than what any of us are expecting.

I'm interested in hearing more about Pokémon GO, specifically a set release date.

If they don't announce any details about a main series game though, I'm going to be really disappointed.
(Feb 24, 2016, 06:49 AM)DanielJames Wrote: You know, I was thinking about it yesterday and it makes sense that they would announce a new main series game around Pokémon Day which is February 27th. What better way to celebrate Pokémon Day than to get news of a new game!?!

With that said, I'm leaning more and more towards Pokémon Rainbow, or an incredibly enhanced Pokémon Z. Based on how long they've taken to announce a new main series game, coupled with the fact that they revealed a new Pokémon recently, leads me to believe that whatever they are coming out with is going to be much bigger than what any of us are expecting.

I'm interested in hearing more about Pokémon GO, specifically a set release date.

If they don't announce any details about a main series game though, I'm going to be really disappointed.

Same I would like to get a release date on Pokemon Go but I would also like to know more about the Pokemon Go Plus that they showed. It would be nice to get more info on it in general such as features. I know they said they wanted to make it close the main series so I would assume that there will be breeding which i'm really interested. I also want to know what kind of micro transaction there will be. I have a feeling all the items in the game will be able to be earned in some way as well as just being able to out right buy them. Pokemon Centers are another thing that would be nice to know about. Will the game even have them? If so how will it work?

On the other side of things I have a feeling this direct is going to go over Pokken, Detective Pikachu, maybe an announcement about a new main series game, and maybe just a touch on Pokemon Go though i hope there is more then just 1 min of updates.
Guys! have you seen the new rumor pokemon sun and pokemon moon?

here's the link for those who haven't heard of it yet. It's still not 100% sure but I've seen it in a lot of sites lately, even Serebii.net!

Any new pokemon game is good news to me Smile
I'm a logger
recorder
diarier?

I record my Pokemon journey in this diary

so a journeyer?

(Feb 25, 2016, 04:38 PM)jouzea Wrote: Guys! have you seen the new rumor pokemon sun and pokemon moon?

here's the link for those who haven't heard of it yet. It's still not 100% sure but I've seen it in a lot of sites lately, even Serebii.net!

Any new pokemon game is good news to me Smile

I have posted the following info on the news discussion thread if anyone is interested.

According to the newest info, this might actually be true because the logos are already trademarked on Office for Harmonization in the Internal Market in Europe. If anyone would like to check, simply search for "Pokemon Sun" or "Pokemon Moon" here: https://oami.europa.eu/eSearch/

However, there's still no way to confirm until Pokemon Direct tomorrow.
I just want a new Pokemon Ranger game.
A legend fallen from grace.
I think we're getting Pokemon X Yo-Kai
RIP Miranda Cosgrove 1975-2017
Its gonna be 4 minutes of Pokken and 1 minute of pokemon go getting delayed
"Oh good, he isn't mod anymore"

-Everyone

plug