Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[NEWS] Pokemon Generations
Hello
So recently Pokemon Generations was announced!It looks like a mini storyline about red,like pokemon origins,but from the trailer it looks like it isnt in the same universe.
It will have battles like the shiny gayrados or blue VS lance,Which is really exciting.The story will be seperated into shorts,3-5 minutes each.
I will post updates to this post if more news comes out 

Update:There will be 18 shorts
I'm very excited about this new mini series they are doing. Seems like Generations is set in the same setting as "Origins" so we might see a continuation of Red's story presumably. Looking through all the concept art and it seems like they are finally giving some of the major characters of the pokemon universe a bit of backstory, thought again this might be for origins only. Still 18 eps of this until the end of the year seems fitting to end the 20th anniversary for Pokemon.
I dont think it is a sequel to origins because it seems like there will be a new blue VS red battle,Also the characters look a little bit different
Obviously this series might not directly tie up with the official canon of the main series games, but I like the intend here. Only said that regarding the Pokemon Origins special since some of the art like Lance's room is reused. Since these are like 3-5 mins long, not going to expect much "story-telling", though at least Would like to see how the mini series is. I admit this series intrigues me a bit since its seems a geared for the older audience.